• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
We will never hear the end of it if he wins a championship flag with his own spreadsheet warrior roster.

@TonyGin&Juice, are you prepared for the possibility of a championship? Does Miami have enough 2 dollar crack hoez? Do you need to bring in some extra from elsewhere in the south? I just don't want to see South Beach engulfed in riots and car fires because you don't have enough hookers and blow.

I called Murray's this morning and told them to have my table and my usual Manhattan Block Cut ready tonight along with one of my regulars from Augie's on the offchance I get another banner to fly up my 60' flagpole in the front yard. The cat might even get an extra can of food tonight if we're able to win it all again.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think the most frustrating thing to me this season was watching the Casablanca Time pull away from the Turkey Mountain Squirrel Kings down the stretch, in no small part due to a couple of players (Gerald Milk and Kyle Appleby) that I traded to Yankee. I should have focused on that AAA title instead of calling up Fonkert and Fettuccine Alfredo to help the riggers out.

Wooly

If I were playing checkers like some pleb, sure, but don't you know me by now babby? I'm playing dat chess game.

I doubt half of these guy will be on my team after the World Serious, especially if they're due to get raises in ARB.

@TonyGin&Juice confirmed for actually being Marlins owner Jeffery Loria.

I knew it was you the whole time Jeff.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@TonyGin&Juice confirmed for actually being Marlins owner Jeffery Loria.

I knew it was you the whole time Jeff.

momoneymofreeagents.gif

Nah b, Jeff Loria got that classical education. We might lookalike and act alike but I ain't my fellow yid Jeffy L.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think the most frustrating thing to me this season was watching the Casablanca Time pull away from the Turkey Mountain Squirrel Kings down the stretch, in no small part due to a couple of players (Gerald Milk and Kyle Appleby) that I traded to Yankee. I should have focused on that AAA title instead of calling up Fonkert and Fettuccine Alfredo to help the riggers out.

On the other hand those guys are 26 next season so their WBL value is going to be utilized for about 3 seasons :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
At this point they are more valuable in Casablanca cuz they might actually win games in the WBL and I'm trying to get @BARVES next year. I think Milk is actually good, Appleby is a 4th OF doe

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Barves aint as good as Cross or possibly Mintey either. Recent drafts have had solid top end pitchers.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah right now it's easy to see the draft classes, Braves and Kihlstrom are in two year's from now class (determined by next year's standings)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
A lot could change in that time span of course, at least two major ratings changes. Realistically I'll probably finish 4th or 5th worst since I have to carry ToGo and some of the guys who can't be in AAA anymore like da Silva and Scantlebury