• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I ain't joking the COMMIES have like 100m in cap room they're so fucking incompetent. RUSS and VORTEX are the perfect fit

GR8 2 B FL G8R

fuck i would take a manning brothers load to the face if it meant the kelces died immediately.
eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Ok back on topic

SAINTS DRAFT NEEDS

Let's start with offense

QB Why did we sign that mascara wearing bitch to a team friendly deal (that we could get out of) only to restructure Carr to a shifty deal that means we are stuck with him for years? We haven't drafted a 1st round QB since the father of the Manning Brothers who are now retired and ejaculating upon well known forum members? Why wouldn't we draft Lamar Jackson instead of trading 2 1sts for Davenport, a small school often injured DE?

WR Michael Thomas has been hurt since the before pandemic times when Noodle was still playing. Now Brees is almost HOF eligible and Thomas has played like 6 snaps. AT Perry looked good, Shaheed and Olave are burners. I guess we need some help.

OFFENSIVE TACKLE Penning was a 1st round bust and Ram might be done. We needs help, Latham come on down

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Better than anything Madden devs have ever made
Trump Wrong gif

@Bmack Collingoat wil be in MUT for the first time ever

fap fap fap

Go Gata I'ldlike to congradulate the gr8 Playas of MUT who have edged patiently until this day when they can release buckets of cum

Now here's a guy who we actually want on our ultimate teams ya know, fuck Tyreek
m24ul4-97ccollinsworth-reveal.png

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The early-mid-90's raiders were probably 4-deep on guys running 4.3 40's and look how that worked out!

Generally it didn't but I do remember the donkeys putting Tyrone 'chicken legs' Braxton out there at corner who probably ran a 4.9 to cover James Jett, Braxton was much better once he moved to safety. I honestly can't even name another broncos CB from that era - which is amazing because I'm an autist who memorized every football card. I don't even think they were good enough to get football cards! Then at safety Steve Atwater and Dennis Smith weren't fast either, but the bigger problem was they were more interested in murdering RBs or WRs crossing the middle than they were in covering deep 1/3rd, so I remember a lot of games where the Raiders would play abysmally and still win on like two or three deep bombs because Denver's secondary was so slow, lol. I have so many memories of James Jett just running by Atwater who is obviously praying for Jeff Hostetler to throw the crossing route, lol.

The Broncos secondary just looks soooo slow and makes up like half of James Jett's highlights, lol. If the Raiders played Denver every week, James Jett would have put up Randy Moss numbers.

And the chargers slow ass secondary is like at least another 30% of the clips, lol. KC always had a good secondary and had Deron Cherry and Albert Lewis back in the 80s and early 90s and then Dale Carter after that, so you don't see as many highlights of them getting toasted, lol.

Tim Brown was actually a great WR in general, so it's hard to lump him in with JETT and ROCKET, lol.

Last edited:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Trump Wrong gif

@Bmack Collingoat wil be in MUT for the first time ever

fap fap fap

Go Gata I'ldlike to congradulate the gr8 Playas of MUT who have edged patiently until this day when they can release buckets of cum

Now here's a guy who we actually want on our ultimate teams ya know, fuck Tyreek
View attachment 31614
this could be a consolation prize when i find out EA college football won't let me edit him into the game as a sophomore sensation QB for the War Eagles in the 1974 reenactment.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
After racking my brain for another 30 minutes, I think the Denver Broncos CBs in the late 80s and early 90s were just a string of cast offs from other teams. The only other name I could come up with was WYMON HENDERSON, and I remember him because he wore glasses. Always good to have your CBs wearing rec specs!

front.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I remember I wrote some poems about how the Broncos were trying to sign WRs in free agency circa 1994 when Shanahan arrived. Denver was trying to sign Mike Pritchard (I think free agent from Atlanta), Anthony Miller from San Diego, and Tim Brown. Tim Brown was my first experience with INSIDE SOURCES DONE DEAL and it fell through, thus informing this effort:

Tim Brown was kinda down
When the Broncos couldn't sign him
Too bad for Tim

I think it was supposed to be a Haiku, but it seems like I was a bit confused. I also had a speech impediment at that age, so maybe it was a Haiku the way I said it, lol.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I mean I think without Lamar the Ravens are just a near .500 team with a good defense and terrible offense. He was pretty valuable to that team even if the stats were mid.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Derrick Henry officially done in TN as the Titans sign Tony Pollard. Hope he goes to a good team.
The RB market is bullshit... we basically traded Montgomery for Swift and they have like identical career stats(Swift is 1 year younger at least).

Would have liked Henry though.