• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: NCAA Tournament Thread - Peacemaker Intro Edition

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Djmiv_1VsAAoqGk.jpg

Brey: "there better be some Irish whiskey on that plane, I'm drinkin' some of that!"

Love it! I am now a Mike Brey fan

Plenty of room on the Brey Bandwagon!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Boy I feel terrible about this bracket. I finished the elite 8 with 1/2, 1/3, 1/2, 1/2 and realized that won't happen and just started picking random shit.

Btw what the fuck did wisky do to get such a favorable run of games? They parlayed their 2 game losing streak to end the SZN into a 3 seed where if they win they play a team that fired their corch or a team that scores 40 points regularly. Then they play in CHENANGO if they make it to the sweet 16. Wat

When I saw I had picked Gonzaga to win it all over Zona, I knew it had all gone horribly wrong

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I had Zaga beating KU and immediately felt terrible. So I piked KU to win and felt worse.

I had KU in the Final Four and realized that didn't make any sense, so I decided to have them lose to Creighton, a team I know nothing about. I have Iowa and Wisconsin facing off in the Elite Eight solely off your post about Wisconsin

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I had KU in the Final Four and realized that didn't make any sense, so I decided to have them lose to Creighton, a team I know nothing about. I have Iowa and Wisconsin facing off in the Elite Eight solely off your post about Wisconsin

I have Iowa losing in the first round lmao

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I have the HOGS losing to ZAGA and the VOLUNTEERS losing to ZONA. Also the TIGERS losing to KANSAS. So you tell me if 4 SEC teams will be in the Sweet 16

I think I have them losing to ZAGA too. I almost had

Ai63cMqCIAA2TRf.jpg

in the Elite Eight over the HOGS based off one comment I read on r/CollegeBasketball

Skeeter

Uber felon
I somehow ended up with zags losing to Arizona in the shampship. I knew I was fucked. Both Arizona and zags out before final 4. Lock it up

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
CSU's strategy of letting Michigan shoot 3's is a smart strategy. Duncan Robinson ain't walking through that door.

bruin

What’s your final 4 hermano Bruin from another mother???