• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
36461269_10155348792521945_8174095660832784384_o.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I gave it a Pic of when my hair was over a foot long and it gave me a bald icelander wtf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Someone even balder. I can't remember

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chris Samba was close at some point.

DanishDonut0

Just caught up today and some great @hayvis foreshadowing with Colombia-England.

Rumors in Denmark that Kvist is back :scared: @chibob

Some friends are playing it up that he's fully back, but I can't imagine him being fully fit. Either way it's still incredibly impressive. The midfield is completely different without him, Schöne just isn't the same type of player. As I mentioned before he doesn't allow for the freedom for Eriksen or Delaney to push forward, because he can't cover them. We actually looked a lot better with Zanka in there and Christensen playing as a 3rd CB/defensive mid. I was stoked to see Fischer and Dolberg get in there.

I expect to see that lineup and Croatia's midfield will dominate and dictate play. I think our defense can manage but I have trouble seeing us getting (m)any goals. If it's not something special from Eriksen, we need some of this

Most of us would say we're just trying to not get our shit pushed in

bruin

Fucking France. If they were legit they’d be up at least.

Sampaoli going to bring on Kun Aguero at half? Doubt it. Little man syndrome kicking in.