• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RIP John Wall

That max contract ain't looking so great these days...

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Hahah NOLA just got trade blocked by Mirotic? #SAD
Apparently, dealer demps is playing hardball. Everyone in the know seems to think this deal gets done, just finalizing the last pieces to include

Reel

Community Liaison
The last piece is picking up a 12 million dollar option for Mirotic. I’m not sure what “other players” you’re talking about.

ok

just watch it unfold. I'm not explaining myself properly

Reel

Community Liaison
Mirotic is a done deal

woj is saying chicago could take 1 or 2 more minimum expiring players which would help create the spot for Monroe.

Bulls send a 2nd round and the right to exchange 2nds in the 2021 draft with pels

Brick

Why are they trying to make moves when there's no chance of winning now? I mean even with a healthy Cousins. Seems short-sighted. They need to find 2 very good players to pair with the Kentucky guys for next year.

NML

Pels are just doubling down on this big man strategy, huh?

It worked a bit because Davis and Boogie are elite talents that present tough matchups.

Monroe and Mirotic, uh, do not

Wolfman21

my overly pro-state bro in law just tried to argue with me that dennis smith jr isn't struggling. I proceeded to tell him that in his last 3 games hes shooting .300/.130/.570. He said that hes still averaging 16 and 6 so hes doing well

what in the absolute hell

evil1

I can slightly understand the Pels signing Monroe. If for no other reason, it could help show whether the double big strategy is feasible with an additional outside threat, and maybe it could show whether they really need Boogie or if they could get by with a cheaper alternative.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
4 pts 15 asst so far for RUSS. I didn't pay below market value for this Little Foot Fuck to not jack up 3's inexplicably

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Tenders check out @Bmack
1ef9c45ed82893d80fdcb211caf45f3c.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Tenders check out @Bmack
1ef9c45ed82893d80fdcb211caf45f3c.jpg

On a nice bed of fries to boot. I don't know if AMerican Arilines arena on biscayne gives you the fries with the tenders. This could be the new leader in the clubhouse in the chicken tender championships.

Reactions: Wuf