• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

worst2first

Chris Kyle is a true American hero. The movie said so.

I propose a Nutopia moratorium on anything Chris Kyle related with violations resulting in a permaban. It seems everywhere I turn I'm confronted by his fascist hero worshipers. Can Nutopia please be a Chris Kyle free zone?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That's how I feel. Though I've heard a lot of people say they think he's fake. I don't buy it though. I talked to him a few times on campus at SC, and even for a few minutes on a random weekday talking to a couple students he didn't know, he was happy, laughing, fired up, etc.

He seemed kind of distant when I met him but then again I was a 6th grader asking for his autograph while he was at my HS trying to scout one of our players

Jim Tressel was reel e nice

colb

wait, so american sniper is really about pete carroll?

Pete Carroll planned 9/11 in order to be sent to the Middle East and get the record of most kills

Then, he pretends to be a 9/11 truther in order to throw people off his trail

DONE DEAL
Chris Kyle = 9 letters
Pete Carroll = 11 letters

9/11

Kyle is Carroll. Carroll is Kyle.

Laces out, Pete.

tab10

3204840swsw.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No one's talking about Marrone taking a job as the AHC and OL corch for the Jags?

He left his HC job of a winning team to go be the OL corch of the Jags. Lulz

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Reel talk -- bmack should quit his accounting gig and start his own strip club/bachelor party/tour guide consulting business. Any client that orders the VIP package also gets the privilege of hanging out with mmack. And an "authentic" signed picture of Collinsworth.

PSUEagle

Jags also hired ex Oakland/Tampa Bay OC Greg Olson for the same position.

I really liked Gus Bradley a couple years ago in the hiring cycle, but Christ he's made some really questionable coaching hires. Don't see it working out in the end for him.

Last edited:

R2D2

Jags also hired ex Oakland/Tampa Bay OC Greg Olson for the same position.

I really liked Gus Bradley a couple years ago in the hiring cycle, but Christ he's made some really questionable coaching hires. Don't see it working out in the end for him.

I actually wanted him as the Eagles' corch before Chip Kelly wildly accepted the job two weeks later. Dude isn't meant to be a head corch, just a DC.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Reel talk -- bmack should quit his accounting gig and start his own strip club/bachelor party/tour guide consulting business. Any client that orders the VIP package also gets the privilege of hanging out with mmack. And an "authentic" signed picture of Collinsworth.

Not a bad idea as I sit home at midnight working on spreadsheets having already blown through an internal deadline.

R2D2

11 of new england's 12 balls were 2 lbs. underinflated. prolly 2 bowl bans, 10 fewer scholarships, and tv restrictions over two years. not sure if they'll have any past titles rescinded

QB Tommy Braddy has been suspended for the upcoming season, and the Super Bowl. Back up QB Jeremy Garafaloaf will start in his place. Braddy will declare for the 2016 NFL Draft. Projected 1st round pick.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I guess we know why Tom Brady has always been such a good bad weather qb. I just keep hearing everyone on tv and radio saying it doesn't make a difference. Uhhh if it doesn't make a difference, why is there a rule against it and why are the Patriots breaking it? Must make a difference. It probably didn't change the outcome of the Colts game, but I'm sure there are a lot of other games it did.

66EF9CAB34774273A5187C7F1E90491C.ashx