• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

Skeeter

Uber felon
Did you not read the tweet they were responding to or what
You've been beating the regional drum for years. Were we not supposed to infer that the higher ratings of a regional game were because it was regional and not because the other games were cupcake blowouts?

Because that inference would be consistent with your standard argument over the last 5+ years.

If it was just to post a tweet of some random guy shooting holes in some other random guys rhetoric...good job I guess?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You've been beating the regional drum for years. Were we not supposed to infer that the higher ratings of a regional game were because it was regional and not because the other games were cupcake blowouts?

Because that inference would be consistent with your standard argument over the last 5+ years.

If it was just to post a tweet of some random guy shooting holes in some other random guys rhetoric...good job I guess?
Oh ur serious

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
"in the way people" is a term I use on a weekly basis

I don't want existing people to die, but people need to not exist. I don't care how.
tenor.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Chip seems like he's the kind of guy who can't be bothered but lord help you if HE needs to talk to you.