• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 Week 14

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
@MattRDZ Out of curiosity, what's your internet like at home? After our game last night, I had a similar error that I had never seen before. I tested my network and everything looked good on my end. The lag on your end wasn't enough to make a huge difference in our game, but I'm sure an error like the one you got last night is frustrating. Happy to help troubleshoot if you want.

I appreciate it man, I couldn't tell you the specifics about my internet but when we moved into this neighborhood there were only like 2 options for Internet since it's a new development and under construction still. The internet we have is some kind of radio wave signal, the installed and little dish. It does good for Netflix and NCAA for the most part but I think it gets over loaded at times or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I appreciate it man, I couldn't tell you the specifics about my internet but when we moved into this neighborhood there were only like 2 options for Internet since it's a new development and under construction still. The internet we have is some kind of radio wave signal, the installed and little dish. It does good for Netflix and NCAA for the most part but I think it gets over loaded at times or something

Even having two options isn't bad, but if you have a dish, that's likely some form of satellite internet. Those are typically a last ditch option, but if it works 99% of the time, I wouldn't worry about it.

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
Even having two options isn't bad, but if you have a dish, that's likely some form of satellite internet. Those are typically a last ditch option, but if it works 99% of the time, I wouldn't worry about it.

It was definitely last ditch, we tried finding bigger brand name providers for 4 or 5 months before we gave in and got this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk