• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 8 Week 6

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I stopped him on 4th only to throw a pick the next play and let him score. Turned around and marched down the field for the win.

In all honesty, snotty' offense was a grand total of maybe five plays. He resorted to goal line defense in the 4th quarter against 5 wides. Not a very sim player.

Akecheta

I'm sorry guys, I'm out, I've had enough of never being able to complete a pass, started 3/3 on screens and shallow crosses just to miss my next 10 tries to include 2 picks. My OL can't block, my QB can't throw and my WR's can't catch. losing is one thing but this is just beyond that IMO. Sorry I didn't last.

Akecheta

Do you want me to set to auto? Change the teams playbooks to Ole Miss before leaving the OD or what?

Akecheta

Nah, I'm staying in the other, I don't have near the same problems there. I don't know why but this one I can't seem to get any offense at all. The others I may lose but its never like this.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nah, I'm staying in the other, I don't have near the same problems there. I don't know why but this one I can't seem to get any offense at all. The others I may lose but its never like this.

I'm around to play that one if you're still willing to. Otherwise, we can wait until tomorrow.

Akecheta

I don't know what the difference in sliders are, but I'm just sick and tired of watching every single play fail in this OD. Read option fail, screen pass fail, shallow cross fail, deep fade fail. Walter has walked me through different strats but they don't work especially when all you guys know exactly whats coming. I can't diversify my offense because a 87 acc QB can't hit a 5 yard hitch or a bubble screen.

Akecheta

I'm around to play that one if you're still willing to. Otherwise, we can wait until tomorrow.

Too pissed off to play again tonight. Which is why I'm leaving this one. All I do is sit there and cuss the game because absolutely NOTHING works. My kids don't need to watch me freak out over a game.

Walter323

Gg @bluejay13
Just an absolute beat down. I had one good drive and other than that I couldn't do a thing. QB was way off today, missed some wide open guys. RB couldn't hang on to the ball.
Just ugly on my part

bluejay13

Gg @bluejay13
Just an absolute beat down. I had one good drive and other than that I couldn't do a thing. QB was way off today, missed some wide open guys. RB couldn't hang on to the ball.
Just ugly on my part

GG, your TE was an absolute dipshit on a wide open pass that hit him on the side of his helmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter323

GG, your TE was an absolute dipshit on a wide open pass that hit him on the side of his helmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is usually a beast. Team let the #1 ranking and beating the 2 time defending Champs get to their head.
Next week doesn't get any better with Ohio state

SandS2910

@Akecheta, I don't know why I start out so hot against you?! I just wish I could start that way with all these other user games that I play! Good luck for the rest of season!

Akecheta

@SandS2910 I wish it was just a fluke game, but for whatever reason that happens to me in EVERY user game in this OD. It doesn't happen in the SBC vs MWC though. I don't know what the difference in sliders is but there must be something.

GL to you as well.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sorry for the hold up, school started back up so I'm getting back into the swing of things.