• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 Week 1

LEGEND

I suggest 500 be the max for everyone! We can't compete for guys that aren't on a user's list... When another user can use 700! By the time we appear on his list... The user giving 700 will have a considerable lead!

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I suggest 500 be the max for everyone! We can't compete for guys that aren't on a user's list... When another user can use 700! By the time we appear on his list... The user giving 700 will have a considerable lead!

Sounds like a good idea to me. I leave it up to @Walter323. At this point it seems like half the league is at a 500 max. Be easier to keep up with if we just make it 500.

Still odd that the newest guy didn't get XP. I do not think Va Tech was ever user controlled.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Tried to set up a time to play @MacAttack38

Don't know his age, but I assume he is a teen-ager because he was talking about finals, living at home and not waking up his family. As of now he can only play during the day (I think until he finishes up school), and of course I can't play until the night or real early in the morning. We are going to try and set something up by Wednesday, but if we can't figure it out he will go on auto.

By the way Mac no issues with your schedule and welcome to the league.

MacAttack38

I'm 17 but I do have my license so and a job so that kinda makes me an adult lol. And no I didn't get any coach xp when I joined as Virginia tech.

bluejay13

b4243eb406fba6ad87d30472c7a759ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
still have @LEGEND to get his recruiting in................

I sent him a msg. In the past we never waited on recruiting. If you forget or are late that's on you. This is a quick week so I understand waiting.

I'm sure he will do it tonight.

Walter323

I sent him a msg. In the past we never waited on recruiting. If you forget or are late that's on you. This is a quick week so I understand waiting.

I'm sure he will do it tonight.

just figured being week 1 and we are a day ahead of schedule. I really wish one of his great grand kids would teach him how to use the ol interweb to do recruiting