• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

XFL 2018 thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If they get rid of the spot foul pass interference rule, they'll have my attention

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol the details of this league are awesome. It's gonna be a disaster. Middle 3rd types might eat it up tho.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rahim Moore is at least 50% of what killed the NFL for me. Only fitting he should be a star on my favorite AAF team!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was watching Hackenberg last night and he was SOOOO bad, lol. The best thing he did was scramble and draw some personal fouls by getting obliterated. The first time he drew a personal foul that secured a first down, at great cost to his brain. He was scrambling, trying to get the first down and got absolutely demolished and fumbled. The refs threw a flag on the hit, because the guy who came in and "cleaned up" with a vicious helmet to helmet hit. Hackenberg responded with the CSU first down.gif hand signal and I started cracking up right in the middle of dinner and nobody understood why! I wish I could find a vidya of it, would definitely post it in the glitch thread.

Later he scrambled for a TD and got obliterated again after he crossed the goaline!

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelp...-Hackenberg-AAF-touchdown-hit-hard-129191378/

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Honestly, I was impressed because the games were fast moving. No kickoffs, extremely few commercial breaks, the one replay review I saw was complete in seconds, etc. I hope that the NFL will adopt some of these obvious changes after seeing how much the flow of the game is improved.

Even with the changes, some things stay the same. One team is trying to force success through Trent Richardson (league leading 42 carries) and he's only averaging 2.5 ypc!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went to the same dumb restaurant and they had another game on. It was HACKENBERG again for some reason. The instant I looked up to watch a play, he threw another pic and I lol'd. Then they subbed Mettenberger in, as they apparently have the market cornered on "bergs" and he played a lot better and threw a couple TDs and moved the ball.

Birmingham still riding Trent Richardson despite the lack of success and he's rewarding them with 2.5 ypc. He leads the league with 60 carries, Birmingham still believes he'll turn the corner!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went to the same dumb restaurant and they had another game on. It was HACKENBERG again for some reason. The instant I looked up to watch a play, he threw another pic and I lol'd. Then they subbed Mettenberger in, as they apparently have the market cornered on "bergs" and he played a lot better and threw a couple TDs and moved the ball.

Birmingham still riding Trent Richardson despite the lack of success and he's rewarding them with 2.5 ypc. He leads the league with 60 carries, Birmingham still believes he'll turn the corner!

Update... This restaurant went out of business, lol.