• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

XFL 2018 thread

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Why doesn’t Tampa have the snake logo on the helmet instead of the V?
TB_Pewter_Digital_Banners-1164x776.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Has anyone even attempted an offense oriented around the double forward pass rule? If not, got a surprise for you...my "most football people are stupid" theory holds!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Has anyone even attempted an offense oriented around the double forward pass rule? If not, got a surprise for you...my "most football people are stupid" theory holds!
DC did a double pass play before but it was closer to a flea flicker than anything revolutionary

Soonerfan09

That sucks. If I was an OC in the XFL (and I probably could have been!) it's all I'd do.
I’d run a “screen” RPO and then have the blockers all peel off on new patterns lol. Blocking by forcing coverage?
No ineligible player shall be or have been more than three yards beyond the line of scrimmage until a passer throws a legal forward pass that crosses the line of scrimmage. A player is in violation of this rule if any part of his body is beyond the three-yard limit.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can people please stop trying this? There's no market