• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

XCOM2 Interactive Dynasty

chibob

Preview

Wolfman21

Also, can i request a weapon color change? No way any self respecting wolfman would have purple weaponry on a red outfit. Black, grey or white plz

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Last vidya from before I took a week off. I DID A SAVE SCUM, JUDGE ME . I discuss it in the 2nd vidya, but I decided to replay after losing everyone because I was stupid and forgot how the countdown worked again while recovering the enemy VIP.

Vidya23 home ship stuff:

Vidya24 the mission:

RIP @adchester, you sucked anyway!

29612140860_a3eb0a5f45_b.jpg

29823103781_9047c8521e_b.jpg

29612140670_08bc4b04c0_b.jpg

29823103351_d790875e5a_b.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
With a promotion to CAPTAIN in the next FLAWLESS mission, @Reel helps us unlock the 6th squad member slot for future missions! @Reel is also becoming even more deadly with his grenade launcher!

This was a super important mission because we had to counter a "dark event" that was going to add extra ticks to the ADVENT CALENDAR, which we Really can't afford right now.

@osick87 @Irishman @Reel @Yankee151 and @chibob were all in on this mission.

29823103021_c018b6f974_b.jpg

29612140290_9f31123376_b.jpg

29823104171_d0808f7c5d_b.jpg

Osick_Zombie looks fly AF in his S&M outfit :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
U were injured for a while and you are a sniper and still relatively low level, so you are kind of a hindrance on missions at this point. I believe you are in the next two missions.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401 starting to favour the sword carriers.

It was more of a function of who wasn't wounded, but I do generally like the rangers a lot. The shotgun is a good weapon and their run n gun and slash attacks both really help for finishing moves.

That being said, you'll soon see that I rely too much on them and land them all on injured reserve at the same time :laughing:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
It was more of a function of who wasn't wounded, but I do generally like the rangers a lot. The shotgun is a good weapon and their run n gun and slash attacks both really help for finishing moves.

That being said, you'll soon see that I rely too much on them and land them all on injured reserve at the same time :laughing:

i think the game intentionally messes with you here b/c i've had several shotgun guys miss point blank when i needed a kill against that viper king the most