• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

XCOM Enemy Within Dynasty (Now Interactive!)

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Nah, quit it, you tried to trap me asking which sniper I modeled my baby after

You know I have a girl so why would that character be anything but a female.

So instead of asking about the other character with the weird last name, you asked why my daughter has a mustache.

You know what you were doing

ZackMills

Have mercy
Nah, quit it, you tried to trap me asking which sniper I modeled my baby after

You know I have a girl so why would that character be anything but a female.

So instead of asking about the other character with the weird last name, you asked why my daughter has a mustache.

You know what you were doing

You need to stop worrying about people trapping you and read the posts that are written. You've been asked about 3 separate times who the male, not you, Weird is and you continue to not tell us.

Reel

Community Liaison
i told you, it was who you wanna be irl. That was no troll/trap

Reel

Community Liaison
why the white dudes always gotta turn some non gay shit into gay shit?

FUCK CARROTS

ZackMills

Have mercy
Why is @ZackMills a black gay lover? Are you saying he's Omar?

OH INDEED

From what I can tell, my guy could be ethically ambiguous, much like Omar's choice in men. Reel is Omar?

tumblr_llr9w4w0ZQ1qaeogao1_500.png

latest

Reel

Community Liaison
Man, got that mech suit. Or at least the ability to craft one. Funds are low af right now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Damn, was going for scientists to get research off the ground. Glad i read the tips

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's alright. I'm not really into it yet, ive only played two missions. I probably wont be able to really get into it until next week. I spent my time with skylines this weekend

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Alien Base Assault (part1). With @osick87, @Schauwn ,@Reel @Yankee151, @Soonerfan09 , and @fignuts. Definitely have reached the start of the endgame here and all of my soldiers are sufficiently leveled up that I'm pretty tough unless I do something really stupid. Yankee and Reel are both trying to win the "most kills" trophy.

Here are Parts 2 and 3 of this Whiskey Play that I forgot to post.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Reel with some fuckshit.

Kind of a boring mission in general and then I lost site of one of the enemies and spent the next 30 turns being too cautious while he hid in a corner. The whole 3rd video is basically me just tracking down that single alien, lol.

@fignuts was the real hero of this mission.

Reel

Community Liaison
one thing i learned is that its ok to retreat

one of my biggest mistakes was going out in all guns blazing fashion. I lost a lot of highly leveled up soldiers taking this approach.

Those enemies at the beginning of video number 2 give me huge problems as you get later on in the game.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It definitely pays to be conservative. You can tell I'm really rusty because I keep getting my soldiers into precarious positions that would probably have gotten them killed earlier in the game (with my leveled up armor most of my guys can take at least 2 direct hits).

Reel

Community Liaison
i really need to commit the names of the aliens to memory so that we can have more engaging convos, but my least favorite has to be the alien that turns into that disc like structure. Even with a mech suit, it can deal some pretty nasty damage and it has a pretty long range. The double tap sniper ability is so much win. I've damn near taken out an entire squad with one sniper with that perk.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
BUDWEISER PLAY!

Pretty boring mission, honestly. Only jumped 3 groups of aliens, one group per video, and none of them were very powerful so it wasn't much of a challenge. I'm at the point in the game where it is waiting on me to do some key research and to build a key facility. That stuff is in progress, but the "regular" missions that pop up at this point are pretty generic.

@osick87 and @Schauwn were particularly involved this mission. @Reel contributed as well, but something bad happens to him in the 3rd video, lol. We all made it back at least, reel's brain might not be all the way unscathed though.

Part 1 I jump the Aliens at a little after the 5:00 in this video if you want to just skip to the action.

Part 2 - I jump the Aliens at about 8:25 in this video if you want to just skip to the action.

Part 3 - I jump the Aliens at a little after the 4:50 in this video if you want to just skip to the action.

@Schauwn, I hyperlinked the videos to the "Part #" up above if you need to access them that way.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I gave it a good effort, but my drunken stumbles and poor decisions never really hurt the team. Only @Reel suffered any damage. His brain will never be the same.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh man, I sat down to play for a few minutes this morning and got surprised by a MAJOR happening. I started recording because this was a first time on this mission for me. Many lives were lost. @Reel's weak mind was once again taken advantage of, while @osick87 used his God-like mind to reject the Alien influence. @Soonerfan09 was mindfucked as well. Utopians shooting Utopians, pure madness. @kella showed up for the surprise battle in his underwear and armed with a pea-shooter @fignuts saved the life of several people, including one Utopian who was bleeding out.

Major characters in this dynasty were killed off permanently and I came damn close to completely losing the game at one point before rallying the troops and un-fucking the situation. Uploading all 5 parts to Youtube now.