• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Worldtopia Baseball League History Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Did you want to move your minors teams? If not I'll throw them in. I was just wondering because they aren't major cities in Russia/the area

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Did you want to move your minors teams? If not I'll throw them in. I was just wondering because they aren't major cities in Russia/the area

Comrade, as you are aware, we had a series of major unfortunate incidents in the 2020s involving sudden unplanned release of radionucleotides in Mother Russia. We are happy to have the baseball in our country, wherever the population can sustain it.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Home Islands Baseball Circuit:

Western League:

Irish Division:
Dublin Distillers @Mr. Radpants
Belfast Doublers
Cork Bottlers
Derry Ocelots

Celtic Division:
Glasgow Gulp
Edinburgh Highlanders
Welsh Slipways
Swansea Secret

Eastern League:

North Division:
Manchester Eagles
Leeds Licorice
Liverpool Red Sox
Sheffield Thursday BC

South Division:
London Bridges
Southampton Coasters
Birmingham Tigers
Bristol Porcupines

wat

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Too much single player, here's the CIS League @Wendell Gee Consisting of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, The Stans, Belarus, and Mongolia.

Gazprom CIS Expedition Baseball Challenge Circuit or, the GCISEBCC.

Western League:

Northwest Division:
Saint Petersburg Crusaders(RUS)
Novgorod Nightcrawlers(RUS)
Arkhangelesk Warriors(RUS)
Murmansk Lights(RUS)
Pskov Punishers(RUS)

Central Division:
Moscow Mules(RUS)
Kazan Mummies(RUS)
Minsk Crushers(BEL)
Volgograd Siege(RUS)
Rostov Reavers(RUS)

Southern Division:
Belgorod Mallards(RUS)
Donetsk Miners(UKR)
Kiev Rampage(UKR)
Khatukay Swords(RUS)
Novaya Maka Arrows(RUS)

Eastern League:

Siberia Division:
Yekaterinaburg Monarchs(RUS)
Omsk Cardinals(RUS)
Novosibirsk Golden Eagles(RUS)
Ulan Bantor Conquerors(MNG)
Astana Alliance(KAZ)

Black Sea Division:
Yerevan Hope(ARM)
Baku Brawlers(AZB)
Sochi Riders(RUS)
Tbilisi Gliders(GEO)
Sevastapol Bombers (RUS) (Not if you ask Ukraine, of course)

Steppe Division:
Tashkent Walkers(UZB)
Samarkand Spice(UZB)
Dushanbe Traders(TAJ)
Bishkek Blue Blankets(KYZ)
Ashgabat Wanderers(TRK)

Just USA+Canada left and then I can start this

edit: Actually I can start it now, since the UBL didn't fold for a while. Tempting while I'm still on the good stuff

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
"Welcome to the Steppes, kid. Here's your uniform."

The kid looked down at the bundle in his hands. It was desert sands tan with deep maroon lettering and blue filigree highlights. "Samarkand Spice" was written across the jersey. It had been a long journey from Ottawa, but his travel weariness washed away in an instant. The Samarkand Spice! His gaze found the tan and maroon tent and he walked over to join the group of veterans waiting for him there. Some of them were even nineteen or twenty years old! "What's your name, kid?" "Welcome to the Spice." "One two three, fuck Dushanbe!" There was no doubt. This tent was the best. The Spice were gonna beat everyone this year. The kid put his cap on and grinned a stupid grin. Fuck yeah.

"Welcome to the Steppes, kid. Here's your uniform."

The kid looked down at the uniform. It blazed white in the summer sun, and "Ashgabat Wanderers" was stenciled in black against faint black pinstripes. Ashgabat. A far cry from Rio. But hey, it was baseball. He joined the group under the white and black tent and accepted a cold drink from the players and staff already there. There was even a little fat lady who was telling the group how great it was to live in Ashgabat. "The compound's school system is fabulous!" she said as she handed out pamphlets. "And here's the team schedule for the next month. As soon as everyone has arrived we'll start with our orientation activities. And we'll meet-and-greet the other teams. Remember, we're all hoping to end up in Moscow some day."

The kid looked back to the buses discharging other 16- and 17-year-old kids. He wondered who would make it and move up the system and who would go back home. For now it was all like a summer camp. And that's the way he was going to enjoy it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
2045​
Qx9QKnC.png

Last edited: