• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup- Semifinal thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This isnt even good trog trapping.

51PzOQK7RXL._SY300_.jpg

chibob

And a bit more knowledge for you @OU11

a·poc·ry·phal

[uh-pok-ruh-fuh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
l] Show IPA
adjective
of doubtful authorship or authenticity.
Ecclesiastical .
a.
( initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the Apocrypha.
b.
of doubtful sanction; uncanonical.
false; spurious: He told an apocryphal story about the sword, but the truth was later revealed.

worst2first

This thread has been gold, Jerry, gold!

While we're making ridiculous soccer football oh hell whatever you want to call it ball suggestions, why not add Plexiglas walls like in hockey? It would eliminated lost time due to throw ins and watching players get smashed into them would increase the entertainment value.

gilstein21

This thread has been gold, Jerry, gold!

While we're making ridiculous soccer football oh hell whatever you want to call it ball suggestions, why not add Plexiglas walls like in hockey? It would eliminated lost time due to throw ins and watching players get smashed into them would increase the entertainment value.

that's what that gay ass american indoor soccer is for

chibob

Travis your trog trapping behavior only serves to further epitomize yourself as the stereotypical jock fratboy.

Im developing a theory that your wife saved/changed you from a douchebag to a caring gentle giant.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Son, I'm about as far from a fratboy as you can get. I think you have some misconceptions about what fratboys are like. Besides, I've mostly written off trapping. I only participate from the sidelines. I coined the phrase, but Reel invented it, lol (we just called it checkers).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I honestly thought robert was doing a lot of trapping on nutopia, but I guess those were just his real opinions.

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I honestly thought robert was doing a lot of trapping on nutopia, but I guess those were just his real opinions.
Was it you that setup the time bomb on Heisman in the NBA thread with waides-Perkins comparison too? If so, Bravo for today.

chibob

I do it sometimes. But yourself and Travis seem to do it every post.

I feel like im obligated to play along.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I do it sometimes. But yourself and Travis seem to do it every post.

I feel like im obligated to play along.

Well a lot of the time I'm the same way, people assume I'm trolling but it is actually just what I think. Most of the time I say what I think with outlandishness mixed in though. The soccer bit was just because I knew it would just drive you up the wall, and then you used apocryphal and it made it all worth it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you think I'm trappin now, just wait until some twink built like Messi has to try to out muscle the 2038 US CDM who is built like Prince Fielder

m0wsre9rmz6tavzgrtls.png

Once we get magnificent creatures like him playing soccer, we'll be set.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can't believe I missed the soccer conversation last night. Personally I like the term, as there is a general dick fight over who calls their sport 'football' which soccer fans should be above. Some people I know insist on saying that Rugby should be referred to as football. I think it's small man syndrome.