• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group H (ALG RUS BEL RSK)

chibob

Shit, the post game analysis of Fred...the guy just stands rooted to the spot as Neymar twists and turns trying to make a pass or fire a shot.

And when Brazil break down the wings hes just jogging it in further up the pitch. If he plays the next game ill be shocked, he needs a serious ass kicking. No passion or desire at all.

chibob

http://www.espnfc.us/video/highlights/114/video/1888624/fellaini-header-puts-belgium-all-square

Look at him just shove that twink defender aside like he isn't even bothered.

Learn to internet Travis ffs at least find a gif

Fellaini-1-2.gif

Fellaini-1-1.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Chibob, how high would you have to jump to touch the top of his fro? 40" vert? Just imagine Leroy in 2038. Gonna be like Felliani but 3" taller.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I buy that magnificent bastard in every version of FIFA and then play him in every position from CB to striker, just never try to dribble with him or anything like that.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Ref's a right hand man of Putin. Easy.

So Fabio "Buddy Holly" Capello is managing Russia, eh? All right...

Last edited:

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
So what happened with Arshavin? Did he retire from internationals? Hurt? Doesn't get along with Capello?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Yeah, James Bond really needs to stick to being 007 and not the man in the middle cooking this for Vlad the Lad.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Some awesome MLS-style shooting from both teams.

Btw, you'll should check out the Korean feed on ESPN3. Pure gold.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Russia's goalkeeper is the worst. Reminds me of England's keeper against the States. #Brothers

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Remember when Akinfeev was the next great keeper? I think he was linked with Arsenal 2-3 years in a row.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
I want South Korea to go through. Their food is kick-ass, like Belgium (kimchi, gochujang, bulgogi, tteok, ramyeon, budae jjigae, galbi, etc.), who I also want to go through because of their chocolate, waffles and fries. Putin's tears will be tasty: Both the soccer and ice hockey teams ruin it for Mother Russia. Bart Scott.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Algeria looked really good for the first 70 minutes today, they just got tired. I think they can definitely advance.

worst2first

I want South Korea to go through. Their food is kick-ass, like Belgium (kimchi, gochujang, bulgogi, tteok, ramyeon, budae jjigae, galbi, etc.), who I also want to go through because of their chocolate, waffles and fries. Putin's tears will be tasty: Both the soccer and ice hockey teams ruin it for Mother Russia. Bart Scott.

You forgot the beer. If I had to choose one country to drink beer from for the rest of my life it would be Belgium and no other country is even remotely close.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
You forgot the beer. If I had to choose one country to drink beer from for the rest of my life it would be Belgium and no other country is even remotely close

I wouldn't say no other country. 'Murrica cranks out some damn fine beers.....including many Belgian style trippels, quads, etc.

But if we're talking foreign beers, then yes, Belgium by a mile. Sorry Chibob and hayvis. Ingerlish beers are piss water, comparatively.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
You forgot the beer. If I had to choose one country to drink beer from for the rest of my life it would be Belgium and no other country is even remotely close.
Oh yes, alcohol. South Korea has a famous liquor in soju. And drinking is part of life in that country. Thanks for pointing that out. +1.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
this game is going to be great. Belgium look creative up top, and terrible at the back

NML

Yeah neither of these teams is frightening.

Maybe the worst game of the world cup so far, although I didn't see Japan/Greece