• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group F (Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
that night with the turkeys was one of the highlights of my e-life...

Right up there with going back to the office one night to help rhombic with some data for a project until 12am that he didn't even end up using

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was a nice finish by Messi. Looked so easy when that really wasn't that easy.

And Nigeria back right away. We got a ball game. Wow.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Omg 1 to 1 4 minutes in, I was about to say Argentina had finally figured it out. If Nigeria wins Argentina has to play France.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Eneyama is a very solid keeper, Messi wouldn't have scored if it wasn't Messi. Romero is so bad, haha. I will laugh if Argentina has to play France and Nigeria gets to play Switzerland (Also good for the US, beat Belgium and you get one of those two for a Semis spot) I do think Nigeria are a good team, best in CAF imo.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I wish we could trade Guzan (or Rimando for that matter) for Palacio or Lavezzi. Would benefit both teams greatly.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh man, I've been on the business end of many crotch shots like the one Enyeama just took. Not fun.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Christ. And he put his previous free kick in the top corner, although it was saved. It's tough to put two shots on target in a row from free kicks, much less put two in spots like that.

sayo

YEET
Christ. And he put his previous free kick in the top corner, although it was saved. It's tough to put two shots on target in a row from free kicks, much less put two in spots like that.
Yeah, the one before that goal was an awesome save.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Reading on Twitter that some people think Enyeama should have saved that. Not sure about that. Looked like pretty much the perfect shot to me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Babatunde's injury. If you have no stomach constitution at all I guess don't watch this

DampSaneHornet.gif