• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group D (England, Costa, Urgay, Italy)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What is the deal with the teams here? Uruguay need to win I believe but I have no idea other than that

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What is the deal with the teams here? Uruguay need to win I believe but I have no idea other than that

Uruguay need to win to go through, Italy need to draw or win to go through. Costa Rica is almost definitely in first at this point, unless they lose and one of these teams wins by multiple goals (I think 2 or 3).

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
One of the world's best strikers against one of the world's best goalkeepers. Gonna be a fun last 25 minutes.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They're putting Cassano on in a game where the forward is going to have to do a lot of hard work work? :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Honestly, with how much Chiellini was bitching and rolling all game, it's karma. But still lolzy. Godin putting Uruguay ahead, game over now.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
article-2317388-197FD145000005DC-819_634x475.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So how long does Suarez get banned for? He's clearly going to be done for the rest of the tournament.

Honestly, I'm shocked Italy haven't tried to take a pound of flesh out of him.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Especially with his nasty ass looking teeth. It would be game over time and the children watching would be horrified by the blood bath.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Fuck this. I'm more pissed off about Italy going out than England. Uruguay are a shit team to watch, with the world's most annoying player. Count me out of watching them anymore. Hope Suarez gets found out for that bite.

Reactions: doh

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I just don't think I could resist murdering him right there on the field if he bit me.

I think the initial shock of being biten would probably mean I wouldn't react right away. But I would certainly be trying to retaliate later in the game.

ZeekLTK

Stop letting Italy play in World Cups then, everyone just wants to hurt those assholes. Headbutt them, bite them, whatever it takes. lol

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Ignoring Zeek's bad past experiences with Italians for a second, I'd honestly be shocked if he gets suspended, especially by the FA since it wasn't a league game. FIFA have no backbone to ban or retroactively red card him.