• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group C (Ivory Coast, Colombia, Greece, Japan)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Greece gonna make the finals mow, watch. Costa rica gonna cool off, robben aint scoring on them. Absolute travesty, something needs to be done about the way draws are made. Random draw in round of 16. Greece got killed by the one good team they played.

ZeekLTK

Greece is going all the way now. The whole bracket is in their favor - a bunch of attacking teams with defensive weaknesses: Costa Rica, Netherlands, Argentina. Greece will just defend, defend, defend, and then either come up with some BS goal from a set piece or just wait and win in PKs.

Brazil v Greece championship, and will be a repeat of 1950 final, with Greece playing Uruguay's part. Book it.

chibob

Say what you want about Greece, but they had many more attacking chances than Ivory Coast in that game.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Thank God I didnt specify that my Mitroglu avatar needed to be in a greek jersey, wouldve shot myself. Im a 12/10 on the mad scale, reading this thread is both more maddening and helping me cool down

NML

What a finish. Samaras is my home boy; disappointed he's leaving Celtic. He was their entire game plan in the Euros, didn't watch enough of them this WC to say if that's still true.

Costa Rica/Greece is just going to be repetitive long balls from the center backs. Giancarlo Gonzalez's leg is going to fall off before the end of this tournament.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Zeek has commited seppuku along with @Hachiko
2y0a.jpg

Oh @chibob .

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Greece is going all the way now. The whole bracket is in their favor - a bunch of attacking teams with defensive weaknesses: Costa Rica, Netherlands, Argentina. Greece will just defend, defend, defend, and then either come up with some BS goal from a set piece or just wait and win in PKs.

Brazil v Greece championship, and will be a repeat of 1950 final. Book it.

WAT? Urgay beat Brazil in 1950.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Thank God I didnt specify that my Mitroglu avatar needed to be in a greek jersey, wouldve shot myself. Im a 12/10 on the mad scale, reading this thread is both more maddening and helping me cool down
Such a bitch move if you don't use one of him in a Greek jersey. You are better than that Yankee.

Snorky's Shame

I feel bad for this generation of Ivory Coast players. It was always a tough group in the World Cup or surreal heartbreak in the African Cup of Nations. They finally get a manageable draw and they blow it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Unfortunately Zeek and Yankee are always wrong and have cursed Greece to quick exit instead of their rightful championship.