• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Finals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You had to know a team with Mascherano in defense would get opened up by Goatse

(sorry if this joke has already been made)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
9QXgURX.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Something is really fucked up with Brazil, at least so far as the actual selecao process goes. I find it nearly fucking impossible to believe that the 2 best options at striker were Jo and Fred. I also find it impossible to believe that Julio Cesar was the best keeper. He actually had a pretty solid tournament, but come on. It's Brazil.

look at some of the dudes on this roster

Bernard
Maxwell (who the fuck is this)
Henrique (ditto)
Hernanes

don't get me wrong, none of these guys are bad players, but this is brazil. How can they not have any depth?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
They are really thin. It's been a long time coming, the domestic game has been more and more focused on physicality and brawn at the expense of technique (hai Hulk).

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I don't get it either. And when you compare it to Germany, it's even worse. Germany had probably 5-6 players who would have been in the squad who got injured before the tournament, and a lot of them likely would have played a big role for Germany. Kramer was probably their 7th or 8th choice midfielder in April, but he starts in the World Cup Final and Germany still wins it.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Something is really fucked up with Brazil, at least so far as the actual selecao process goes. I find it nearly fucking impossible to believe that the 2 best options at striker were Jo and Fred. I also find it impossible to believe that Julio Cesar was the best keeper. He actually had a pretty solid tournament, but come on. It's Brazil.

look at some of the dudes on this roster

Bernard
Maxwell (who the fuck is this)
Henrique (ditto)
Hernanes

don't get me wrong, none of these guys are bad players, but this is brazil. How can they not have any depth?
Shoulda taken the old guys

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Worse than that, wikipedia claims he doesn't break 170

FWIW, he got that nickname mostly because he looks like Lou Ferrigno. Not because he's a big guy.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Worse than that, wikipedia claims he doesn't break 170

FWIW, he got that nickname mostly because he looks like Lou Ferrigno. Not because he's a big guy.

Ah - I see.

I see that Brazilians are also afflicted with face blindness. To me, he looks more like Raul Mondesi, to me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What about damaio? Did he ever even make it off of Internacional?

chibob

Played his way out of Milan and I don't think he played much this season in Brazil.

Yeh I dont think hes played loads, but still better than Fred or Jo.

The guys 24 at the end of the day and has had a more high profile career then a lot veterans if I was a Premier League outfit, id move heaven and Earth to get him.

Snorky's Shame

There was an old FourFourTwo article on how the Brazil team would look now. I'll have to look for it but it was written in 2011 or 2012.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Great googily moogily, that Goatse guy's girlfriend is hotter than shit. I don't know why he popped wood over that girl in the picture with him. She's average by comparison.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nobody had a better time at the world cup than Podolski. Dude was tweeting every 20 minutes about how much fun he was having, despite playing like 1 half.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Is he the fag that kicked it over the goal from 4 feet away and made America lose to Belgium?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
utopian face and body blindness ITT

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That's a bad picture of her if it is. I guess it could be, but she looks way hotter in every other picture I've seen of her.

93557e80-0af0-11e4-a610-412bb05fb2f2_imago16680696h.jpg