• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Wolfman's WBL Videos Thread

Wolfman21

So, I'm planning on doing some videos on different things in the WBL. I'm doing a NL update and SL update right now. I plan on going over all top prospects and international complexes in my next two videos. Its prolly gonna be really shitty as I've never done these videos before, but I figured I would try and do something to just give my opinion on different things. I will be uploading the videos on here as soon as I get them finished. Any suggestions on things you would like to see me talk about?

Wolfman21

i've already got the NL video done. Loading it to youtube now. Will do SL video and load it up when i get back from grocery store. Already have a Top Prospect for each team and International Complex video planned. If anyone has any other ideas, lemme know.

The NL video is an hour long :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You're an awful human being but good luck in this endeavor, we've had a void in WBL videos since Wendell left and Osick became permanently on vacation

Wolfman21

hahahaha, you don't even know me as a human being. But thanks. I've never done these videos and i'm sure i'll be terrible...but if you wanna watch/listen, feel free.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you ever want a guest speaker over skype or something just ask, usually the draft analysis videos are right up my alley

Wolfman21

Yeah. I kinda drone on in these first videos. I literally go through about every starting pitcher and position player on each team so if you don't wanna waste a ton of time, find your team, lol

Wolfman21

Wolfman breaks down the North League

(btw, sorry for any latent noises/mouth breathing that happens. The mic i'm using is really shitty, lol. And sorry for my droning on. Still learning)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Pretty good I think, only watched me because only I'm important

Idk what you're using to record voice but if you have the opportunity maybe try push to talk only so you can at least cut out some background noises/the occasional sneeze

Wolfman21

haha. I wouldn't watch the whole thing either. That ones an hour long and my SL video is a good bit longer than that one.

Wolfman21

Had my SL video uploaded to about 80%. Walked away to eat dinner, computer went to "sleep mode" which froze the uploading and now it won't progress. Fuck me thats annoying. It takes like 3 hours to upload this vid

edit: Well, i canceled and now am re-uploading and it picked up where it left off. So maybe i don't have to wait that long

Wolfman21

I know I said I was gonna do a video about the draft, but that draft sucked so no video done. Sorry @Yankee151

I plan on doing a Post IFA/FA vid...which should be short and then i'll do a Pre-Season vid. If theres anything you request for me to go over either post it on here or send it to me in a PM.