• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WK 5, next ADV Wed 10 pm EST

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
User vs User
Wyoming at SDSU

CPU
Texas State at Texas Tech
SMU at ODU
Arkansas State (auto) at Missouri
UMass at WKU
Fresno State at Hawaii

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Air Force 45 - Nevada 35

Just had a really good hard fought game against @Deveiopment and survived with a 45-35 win. Was up 28-21, with 45 seconds left 1st half, his 25 when I threw a 80 yard pick 6. So it was 28-28 at the half. After halftime I finally cobbled together a little defense after halftime.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 drove the SDSU guy to quit so we are down to 10 (which is fine).

Will selectively look to add a couple guys.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What is it with you two?

Actually what happened to people taking their ass kicking like a man and getting better LMAO

The sliders and the competition is not for everyone. Some people just want to drop back and complete every pass, or just play press man every play with no thought on changing things up.
I would like to think that this league promotes some actual game-planning and thought before and during every game.

Akecheta

The sliders and the competition is not for everyone. Some people just want to drop back and complete every pass, or just play press man every play with no thought on changing things up.
I would like to think that this league promotes some actual game-planning and thought before and during every game.

Do be fair I really thought about quitting the Powerhouse one, but that's more so because I'm 6 seasons behind in recruiting and can't compete with the CPU. I haven't really felt over matched against the users though just need more practice.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Do be fair I really thought about quitting the Powerhouse one, but that's more so because I'm 6 seasons behind in recruiting and can't compete with the CPU. I haven't really felt over matched against the users though just need more practice.

Yeah that is tough because my Arkansas team is just ridiculous in terms of speed, talent, etc. Ohio State, Tennessee and UGA are pretty close too.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah that is tough because my Arkansas team is just ridiculous in terms of speed, talent, etc. Ohio State, Tennessee and UGA are pretty close too.

lynch-cart-o.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Advancing in about 20 minutes.

Also we have a new member taking over at UNM @BMTC

We will even up the conferences next year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Finally kicked the offensive slump I feel like I've been in both in Powerhouse and here. 65 points and 668 yards plus 0 turnovers. I'll have to wear those Bulldogs script helmets more often.