• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

NML

My budget went down $30M after making the taking the WORLD SERIOUS to 7 games. Is this an OOTP19 thing? I can't spend any money and I'm going to be at a huge loss. What is going on here?

Post season has never meant much to budgets other than the cash flow.

You only won 81 games with a higher than average budget so it make sense it would go down knowing the above. Didn’t a big name retire from ur team too?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My budget went down $30M after making the taking the WORLD SERIOUS to 7 games. Is this an OOTP19 thing? I can't spend any money and I'm going to be at a huge loss. What is going on here?

Because budget has always been based on the previous regular season revenue...

Going to the playoffs in 2075 is good for boosting fan interest/pre season ticket sales in 2076, which should result in increased revenue and a higher 2077 budget

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So can we offer FA? WTF happened to IFA? I don't think there are any new ones.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We might have an off year with IFA. I think we had issues like this when we moved to 18 too.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
wait... WTF is going on?

WELCOME BACK WOOLY? Give him the worst team in the league and change his ratings/attributes for the worse?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
He should have access to the ratings, seems fair since several people in the league had the password when I was in the league. Or, I could send him to the person who told me how to use the password to actaully change the ratings.

Can one of you make one of my non-OFers a GG, please?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I have only managed to make this team half American so far, so not really hoping for much this season. Hoping to land another couple of patriots in order to kick some more foreign bums off the team. @Orlando , would you mind doing some logos for the team relocation?