1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

Which version is the best for PS3?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Discussion' started by Bruce Wayne, Feb 22, 2014.

1. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

Just watched the vidya. Yep, I throw one of those a game, lol.

Travis7401 likes this.
  2. Bdub

Bdub Well-Known Member

Hmm might have to hook the ps3 up again when I get bored with fifa. How much does the game cost on the Playstation store?

3. Mr. Radpants

Mr. Radpants Friendship Drive Charging

Team:
    Dublin
    Most of the time I play vidya these days I'm cycling as well. I have a sitting/standing desk and I slide the bike trainer right under

Travis7401 likes this.
  4. Travis7401

Travis7401 Douglass Tagg Community Liaison

lol. Weirdos pedaling away while playing vidya. What a time to be alive.

Two birds stoned at once doe... otherwise I'd have no time for vidya.

nofx94 and Mr. Radpants like this.
  5. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

I think it was $15 when I bought it. Had some PSN credit I was unaware of, so I spent like $7.

Bdub likes this.
  6. Mr. Radpants

Mr. Radpants Friendship Drive Charging

Team:
    Dublin
    Yeah. Combined the birds when I got a new job and was at a sudden loss for time.

7. Travis7401

I actually have a lot more time now that I don't have to multi-task between work and the WBL because fuckhead ruined the league.

Mr. Radpants and ZackMills like this.
  8. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

We need to go on another tour of Vietnam this winter.

Travis7401 likes this.
  9. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

Ended up winning the shampship against Alabama 16-6. Real ugly and unwatchable game. My starting RB and starting QB got hurt within the first 5 minutes of the game and didn't return. Already had a 10-0 lead when it happened, so I played scared the rest of the game, haha. RS Freshman QB won the Heisman after scoring 55 TDs!

I've got my corching tree maxed out in the recruiting section. Got 3 insta-commits in the first week of my 4th season. That area of the game is probably going to get too easy. Lost a ton of talent on my OL and struggled running against Arizona in the first game of the 4th season.

Bdub and Travis7401 like this.
  10. NML

NML Well-Known Member

11. Travis7401

Scwinn 270

NML likes this.
  12. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

I ain't playing on no bike.

Travis7401 likes this.
  13. Travis7401

Probably why it’s so easy for you to win

ZackMills likes this.
  14. Bdub

Bdub Well-Known Member

I downloaded the game last night and tried using the sliders that got posted earlier. I haven't played a football game since 2012 and it definitely showed.

ZackMills likes this.
  15. Bdub

Bdub Well-Known Member

I just use my road bike and a tacx trainer. Works well and doesn't cost much.

16. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

I think I might change jobs after this season since I'm feeling like Lugnutt at PSU. I'm just waxing teams now. 52-0 against Kansas St. 63-17 at Iowa. Team is rated at A+ in everything and with being a recruiting savant, that isn't going to change.

Travis7401 likes this.
  17. Travis7401

Did my final SPRING GAME to try out a new playbook (Miss State). Won 30-22 after getting an early lead and playing REAL conservative. The lack of turnovers helped and the fact that the CPU mostly abandoned the running game because they were behind also helped. They averaged 5.4 ypc, so they definitely could have moved the ball on me throughout the game, they just became more one dimensional and that made them easier to stop. They also missed a couple of field goals. I had a long sustained 5 minutes drive to seal the game up, and ended the game at the 5 yard line, so I could have put up more points if it came to that. Was generally a lot safer with the ball, switched the running back to "conservative" and stuck to a short passing game consisting mostly of slot drive, spacing, stick, etc type concepts that are easy throws. Still had a couple of WILD throws, but fortunately the DBs dropped them or they were so WILD they went like 20 yards away from anyone else.

I also cranked up the intensity on the bike, especially as the other CSU looked to mount a bit of a comeback in the 3rd quarter. Finished sweaty AF and burned enough calories to justify some post game beers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nofx94, ZackMills and Schauwn like this.
  18. ZackMills

ZackMills Have mercy

Another Heisman and another National Championship. 28-14 over Georgia. Highlight of the game was seeing a player on Georgia with the last name Speed and his number was 99!

Was only offered Oklahoma and Arkansas jerbs in the off-season. Passed on both. Scheduled 3 top 10 teams in the first 3 weeks, lol.

NML and Travis7401 like this.