• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Where is JAR?

Bdub

@Bdub was rooting for the racist, hypocritical blowhard who hired a woman beater to his staff 3 monts after announcing a "zero tolerance policy" for domestic violence.

Color me shocked.

-YTC
Is it even possible for a racist to be a football coach? I mean I guess if you where racists against Asians or something, but when your whole team is black...
The woman probably deserved it.
Stop with the bullshit already. All teams employ people of questionable character. Just like all companies do the same.
Besides let's not pretend Saban and his staff don't have questionable people or have made questionable decisions in the past.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Iz ranguage got a nayme ei. Hachispeak. A one-man pidgin fo an ijjin.

16Jvx.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Is it even possible for a racist to be a football coach? I mean I guess if you where racists against Asians or something, but when your whole team is black...
The woman probably deserved it.
Stop with the bullshit already. All teams employ people of questionable character. Just like all companies do the same.
Besides let's not pretend Saban and his staff don't have questionable people or have made questionable decisions in the past.

235px-KFC_Double_Down_%22Sandwich%22.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Is it even possible for a racist to be an authority figure in charge of an exploited group if said exploited group is mostly comprised of minorities? Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Last edited:

Bdub

Is it even possible for a racist to be an authority figure in charge of an exploited group if said exploited group is mostly comprised of minorities? Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Has any one group of minorities who have like had a white boss been to stupid to realize that boss man was racist? Probably not.
Hey @Travissucksdick go defend Jar and leave me alone.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Has any one group of minorities who have like had a white boss been to stupid to realize that boss man was racist? Probably not.
Hey @Travissucksdick go defend Jar and leave me alone.

I can't even tell if we're reading the same script or not anymore, but that reply is perfect :laughing:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

28:20 Alabama TD 1
1:00:30 Alabama TD 2
1:12:40 Clemson TD 1
1:44:30 Alabama FG
2:00:10 Clemson TD 2
2:15:30 Alabama TD 3
2:25:00 Clemson TD 3
2:51:20 Clemson TD 4
2:57:40 Alabama TD 4
3:07:30 Clemson TD 5