• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Where is JAR?

Brick

Saban will claim he lost because he's too focused on 'CRUITIN. didn't he literally complain about that a few years back?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
One of our dogs had to be put down today. I'm not pissed off about it. I just don't know where else to talk about it.

FUCK. We had him for almost 16 accounts - more than half of our life. This hurts really badly

He was a Circ. The madden forum we got him from took him in from off the street and he showed signs of having been abused by a previous owner. It was definitely tough seeing him slow down over the past few years after how he was when he was younger, and I knew this day was coming. He'd been having stomach problems for a while and we were even giving him medicated food to alleviate the problem but it just didn't work.

His stomach was shutting down and he wasn't eating over the past few days (LOL, no). We tried really hard, but he just wouldn't eat anything (again, LOL). It was better to euthanize him than to see him starve to death. I'm glad the mods (but not @Travis7401) were around to make the decision to finally end it for him. I would have broken down even worse than I already did if that was in my hands. (LOLOLOLOL) It's just really strange after all this time to see his bed and his food bowl both empty.

RIP @JAR201166. Karma is a bitch, big boy...

Last edited:

evil1

One of our dogs had to be put down today. I'm not pissed off about it. I just don't know where else to talk about it.

FUCK. We had him for almost 16 accounts - more than half of our life. This hurts really badly

He was a Circ. The madden forum we got him from took him in from off the street and he showed signs of having been abused by a previous owner. It was definitely tough seeing him slow down over the past few years after how he was when he was younger, and I knew this day was coming. He'd been having kidney problems for a while and we were even giving him medicated food to alleviate the problem but it just didn't work.

His stomach was shutting down and he wasn't eating over the past few days (LOL, no). We tried really hard, but he just wouldn't eat anything (again, LOL). It was better to euthanize him than to see him starve to death. I'm glad the mods (but not @Travis7401) were around to make the decision to finally end it for him. I would have broken down even worse than I already did if that was in my hands. It's just really strange after all this time to see his bed and his food bowl both empty.

Holy shit, Pavel :laughing::laughing::laughing:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

He was a Circ. The madden forum we got him from took him in from off the street and he showed signs of having been abused by a previous owner. It was definitely tough seeing him slow down over the past few years after how he was when he was younger, and I knew this day was coming. He'd been having stomach problems for a while and we were even giving him medicated food to alleviate the problem but it just didn't work.

His stomach was shutting down and he wasn't eating over the past few days (LOL, no). We tried really hard, but he just wouldn't eat anything (again, LOL). It was better to euthanize him than to see him starve to death. I'm glad the mods (but not @Travis7401) were around to make the decision to finally end it for him. I would have broken down even worse than I already did if that was in my hands. (LOLOLOLOL) It's just really strange after all this time to see his bed and his food bowl both empty.

Dammit, @Reel is missing out!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He confessed his love of bestiality right before he left. I'd check the feed lots first, but he really could be anywhere there's willing farm animals unable to say no.

Let us know if you find anything...

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Justin didn't come home from work we are going through his computer. To try an find out where he went,this is his friend that's staying here any help would be wonderful.
Who was the guy who made up a story about being a nerd then smashing a chick's head into a mirror?

Can I bet money this circ is him?