• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Someone Saved My Life Tonight

bruin

And it's one more beer
And I don't hear you anymore
We've all gone crazy lately
My friends out there rolling round the basement floor

Week 9. Can you believe it? NBA gets rolling this week along with the World Series. For the first time in its history Gameday is coming to South Dakota State. Going to be in the 90's all week this week over here. So much for that cool down. Boardshorts while watching Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives/engage. Did you know they say John Lennon opened his windows who lived nearby Central Park and Elton played this for him? Who knew? There's THREE boxing cards this Saturday. The one I'm looking forward to the most is on the DAZN. What a late October weekend were in for.. Cheers guys.

Notable matchups:
#16 SMU at Houston, 4:30 PT, ESPN (Thursday)
#13 Wisconsin at #3 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT, FOX
#5 Oklahoma at Kansas State, 9:00 AM PT, ABC
#9 Auburn at #2 LSU, 12:30 PT, CBS
#6 Penn State at Michigan State, 12:30 PT, ABC
#8 Notre Dame at #19 Michigan, 4:30 PT, ABC
#24 Arizona State at UCLA, 4:30 Pac-12 PT Network
Washington State at #11 Oregon, 7:30 PT,ESPN

Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away bye bye

Pony-Express.jpg

mlb-playoff-bracket.png

boxing-1.jpg

sign3.jpg

EHU63YQUcAAWa4p

29906170001_5026571414001_5026563505001-vs.jpg

MV5BYTZmMjk1ZjAtZjg0Yy00MWIyLWI5NmYtMThlYmU3NTc2NzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

stevenson-gonzalez.jpg

giphy.gif

10.26_Web_0.jpg

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Expecting us to come back to reality vs Purdue. Brohm's O matches up well with Lovie's D and is a completely different animal than the Wisconsin O.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I used to hookup with this chick in LA that not only looked like this woman (redhair and all) but always had that "I'm bored with you" look on her face all the time. Even introducing her to Lemmy at the Rainbow didn't change that permanent resting bitch face. Pretty sure she's reppin' clowns at United Talents now. Never date or hookup with a lawyer that doesn't do cocaine.

bruin

I used to hookup with this chick in LA that not only looked like this woman (redhair and all) but always had that "I'm bored with you" look on her face all the time. Even introducing her to Lemmy at the Rainbow didn't change that permanent resting bitch face. Pretty sure she's reppin' clowns at United Talents now. Never date or hookup with a lawyer that doesn't do cocaine.

8B06A546-C615-4FA1-A461-351BD5415811.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Still can't believe Holgerson mailed in this season after a few games. Not like Houston didn't have some players.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Close game, but on some levels the Holgerson thing makes me mad because you're being paid larger than normal sums of money to at least attempt to win.

On the other hand, I've had to deal with Lovie, so I *totally* love not having to suffer alone.

bruin

Kella loving the Gonzalez’s family names got me thinking he must love the Charlo bros names as well!

JerMELL Charlo former WBC jr middleweight champ and his twin bro JerMALL current WBC Middleweight champ!
4746BFD0-C35E-407D-BCD7-0BAADA71C5B8.jpeg