• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Met a witch. Her name was Rhiannon

bruin

Last weekend of October is upon us. Tamale season is almost/engaged. Halloween is strictly an adult holiday now. Poor youths. We ruined it for them. Gameday for the first time since my senior year in High school is headed to Jacksonville for the World's Largest Cocktail Party. I'll still call it that, dammit.

Notable games:
#3 Clemson at Florida State (9:00 AM, ABC)
#11 Florida vs #8 Georgia (12:30, CBS)
#19 Iowa at #18 Penn State (12:30, ESPN)
#25 Washington State at Stanford (4:00, FS1)
#3 Notre Dame vs Navy (5:00, CBS)

Have a good week, bros. Cheers.

a6c0e89e2d59b2cfb30242e73ffc9604.jpg

9698a2cf65589ae46b40960acd802f8e.jpg

636514368188425408-JACKSON-KEITH-REHEARSES-822319_1515861655814_12365297_ver1.0.JPG

102018-dodgers1.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Utah vs. 2-5 UCLA for the lead in the South lol. Larry Scott killing it.

I haven't watched Utah at all, but I gotta assume they'll win so they can blow the division in November

Bdub

Utah vs. 2-5 UCLA for the lead in the South lol. Larry Scott killing it.

I haven't watched Utah at all, but I gotta assume they'll win so they can blow the division in November
Utah got this new fangled thing called an offense and a QB that can actually play football. Amazing stuff happening here in Utah.

Skeeter

Uber felon
...dude should immediately be fired but are you trying to compared (assumedly) consensual sex to domestic abuse? Yikes fam
Where did I compare anything? I thought the story was hilarious.

Deadmong gets faux outraged at anything a rival does.

Oh FYI. Charges were dropped yesterday. Weird.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I want West Virginia to do to Baylor what, well - what those West Virginians did to Burt Reynolds' friend in Deliverance.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Those years when Baylor was in the top 5 were so weird man.

Anywho, Bart Scott for @TonyGin&Juice on tonight’s prime time showing from the CHOKIES

View attachment 6831

Sadly I only watched a few minutes before I remembered we are always GT’s bitch and turned on “Hoarders”. @Rutgers Mike tells me that honky QB from Kansas didn’t look that bad. Too bad that guy isn’t a LB or DB, might have kept it somewhat close.