• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Let me know what you guys come up with. If it doesn't work, we'll have to figure out some other options. Hopefully it does though.

RamesuThe1

That will work but I'll have to do it right around 4 ct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Wpotty...you said it'd have to be right at 4, you around? I believe we'll be fine to play. I cleared my cache and now the team update saves which seemed to be the issue before

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
LoL...

He's on auto... I put up nearly 700 yds of offense 360 on the ground, and it won't save!

Smh!

I tried to advance just out of curiosity and it wouldn't let me, got all the way through the process and just said it failed to load and to retry or exit. Retried twice, same thing.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
It is interesting that the steps @Walter323 and @NavyHog mentioned in the BSCFL thread initially worked. I was able to clear my system cache and then reload the game and recruit and have the recruiting save. But when I tried to advance it failed again. It doesn't really matter if we can recruit or play if we can't advance.

@LEGEND if you want to give the steps @NavyHog and @Walter323 mentioned in the BSCFL thread a try and clear your system cache and try to play Thursday, let me know how it goes and if you can save. If you want to super sim quickly through it so you dont have to play the whole game at the risk of losing it, feel free. I'm guessing I won't be able to advance anyway.

If anyone has any other ideas, let me know. We're looking dead in the water at the moment.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
It is interesting that the steps @Walter323 and @NavyHog mentioned in the BSCFL thread initially worked. I was able to clear my system cache and then reload the game and recruit and have the recruiting save. But when I tried to advance it failed again. It doesn't really matter if we can recruit or play if we can't advance.

@LEGEND if you want to give the steps @NavyHog and @Walter323 mentioned in the BSCFL thread a try and clear your system cache and try to play Thursday, let me know how it goes and if you can save. If you want to super sim quickly through it so you dont have to play the whole game at the risk of losing it, feel free. I'm guessing I won't be able to advance anyway.

If anyone has any other ideas, let me know. We're looking dead in the water at the moment.
Send Commissioner to me and I'll try to advance it online

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

bluejay13

Guys, I don't know what to do. People can't play and have the results save, I can't advance the week anyway so it doesn't really matter if they can play or not. We can keep trying tomorrow but at some point we may just have to call it. @LEGEND if you can try to play again tomorrow and see if it'll save, let me know.

@RamesuThe1 @NavyHog @ArmyVol @Flanntastic @Wpotty @bluejay13 @Walter323

my favorite part of online dynasty is when all the "real" players are out of the game and we each have our own built teams, so I want to try and keep this one alive

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Still can't recruit online. Got to think that this is the "new normal" and whatever is broke is not getting fixed.