• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread Presented by Nebraskamentalhealth.com

Lightningwar

Administrator
At the risk of sounding like the old guy...when did coaches stop telling their kids not to call for a fair catch inside your own ten? GT just called for one at their 3.

At ole FSU we usually dont even catch the punt and allow it to roll another 20 yards.

Brick

Really guys?
1fc78a62d60b1d9d16eb1bd8a15a8992.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God Franklin is such a dick. Can't wait until Morehead leaves and they go back to their sludgefart offense and suck again.

Brick

Another stellar Clownzano column. Veneration of NASHNUL potential. Who cares. If Freeman was hurt instead of Herbert I'd take it in a heartbeat. There's very little drop-off at that position. Poor guy got to be the feature back of a national runner-up as a true frosh. He'll be fine.
99b425b6aba99a4cbe8df5ebf825ab2b.jpg

Brick

Mardi Gras float people made this angry wave thing and installed it this week. It's cool.
c7d6988371edcad45a112743504d758f.jpg
Better picture. They had fireworks after the game to celebrate covering the spread! The thing also lit up after Tulane scored. It's pretty cool.

Also two of those USF fans got booted out. This redneck beside me apparently punched them? I don't know. Who gets in fight at a Tulane game? Anyway it was a fun comeback.

c884981e06d4ce1df5817f3db4314f26.jpg

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Better picture. They had fireworks after the game to celebrate covering the spread! The thing also lit up after Tulane scored. It's pretty cool.

Also two of those USF fans got booted out. This redneck beside me apparently punched them? I don't know. Who gets in fight at a Tulane game? Anyway it was a fun comeback.

c884981e06d4ce1df5817f3db4314f26.jpg
Honestly almost applied to Tulane because their logo/colors are so awesome, only didn't because I never ever would've been able to afford tuition. Always have a soft spot for the angry wave

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
can you acc bros let us in please? we love our footbaw, are good at shooty hoops, and don't have coaches fucking hookers or having shady deals with adidas or anything like that

hate b12

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
latest Heather Dinich trash

Few, if any, were talking about the Irish this past summer as a Top 25 team -- they weren't even ranked in the Associated Press preseason poll.

Of course people wouldn't be talking about them as a top 25 team if they weren't ranked.

This is as close as we've gotten to a winner-take-all game in the CFP era, as Penn State's game at Ohio State on Saturday will be critical in determining the Big Ten's East Division race, and, in turn, the league's leading CFP contender. Don't forget, though, that Michigan State is still undefeated in league play -- and both PSU and Ohio State still have to play the Spartans.

wat. Nice job contradicting urself one sentence later.

OU lost at home to Iowa State, which doesn't look quite as bad now that the Cyclones are 5-3 and have won their past three games, including two on the road.

*5-2

Hard to believe she gets paid to write about sportball.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Orgeron freight train chugging along, next stop Tuscaloosa! Where there will probably be a catastrophic derailment.