• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 adv Friday

Dakota2147

Think that's it for me fellas. Not having too much fun lately. I retire with a hall of fame winning percentage of around 15%

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We are ready to advance, @Walter323

Think that's it for me fellas. Not having too much fun lately. I retire with a hall of fame winning percentage of around 15%

If you aren't having fun, then you aren't, but if it's about the losing, it'll end. I used to lose every single user game when I first started. In one of my first seasons, I lost like 70-21 or something to Navy. You're clearly a good player, you wouldn't have taken me to overtime or beaten Navy or bluejay if you weren't. Your scheme is solid. You're lacking some talent right now, but you're a great recruiter, so that was going to be fixed. As I said, if you're legitimately fed up with NCAA, then no sweat, but if it's due to frustration with a season or something, wait and see how you feel later. Navy has probably retired 5,000 times and I'm probably second on that list. Good game. It was always tough moving the ball on you and I always looked forward to our games.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Dakota2147 if you change your mind no harm no foul. Would love for you to stay.

Recommend you take a week or two off before you punch out. If no matter what you're gone, thanks for playing.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
eL4ow_s-200x150.gif

Dakota2147

Yeah I can go on auto for a couple of weeks and see if the itch comes back. Not that losing helps, but I have no problem with it, its realistic.

SandS2910

Yeah I can go on auto for a couple of weeks and see if the itch comes back. Not that losing helps, but I have no problem with it, its realistic.
Maybe we should start a new Powerhouse dynasty...
-all coaches will be equal
-same experience w/ team & recruiting
Etc.

No knock on you @Walter323, but I can't even get into the dynasty w/o freezing up. I don't have that problem in the MAC dyn and I've been in that one from the start.

What do you guys think about it?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Walter323

Sorry guys. I'm out in the Black Hills with 0 reception. Advancing now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk