• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down to the Wawa for an Italian Hoagie)

bruin

It's not how it used to be.

Week 7 is here. Middle of October means goodbye to sundresses while AMC's Horrorfest should be getting underway. Gameday is heading to Ann Arbor for #15 Wisconsin v #12 Michigan under the lights in the Big House. Anybody agree with THE BAND being the best Canadian band of all-time? Rush #2 ? Best wishes to BRICK @Brick and BRICK WIFE this week.

Notable games
Minnesota at #3 Ohio State (9:00 AM PT, B1G NET)
#2 Georgia at #13 LSU (12:30 PT, CBS)
#7 Washington at #17 Oregon (12:30 PT, ABC)
#19 Colorado at USC (7:30 PT, FS1)

Cheers, hermanos.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed

It's not how it used to be.

Week 7 is here. Middle of October means goodbye to sundresses while AMC's Horrorfest should be getting underway. Gameday is heading to Ann Arbor for #15 Wisconsin v #12 Michigan under the lights in the Big House. Anybody agree with THE BAND being the best Canadian band of all-time? Rush #2 ? Best wishes to BRICK @Brick and BRICK WIFE this week.

Notable games
Minnesota at #3 Ohio State (9:00 AM PT, B1G NET)
#2 Georgia at #13 LSU (12:30 PT, CBS)
#7 Washington at #17 Oregon (12:30 PT, ABC)
#19 Colorado at USC (7:30 PT, FS1)

Cheers, hermanos.

Wow what a great song

bruin

Oh shit bros. We got some Tuesday night football tomorrow with App State at Arkansas State and the release of the committees top 25

8B6AE52C-E7B3-457D-9BE0-9D99C7B97727.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
RO9u.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska has 4 winnable-ish games out of the next 5.

Northwestern
Minnesota
Bethune Cookman
Ohio State
Illinois
Michigan State
Iowa

Thinking this week has a good shot for a win, Nebraska has not lost at Northwestern since joining the Big Ten. If they can get that one I think they have a real shot at rattling off a couple wins, the following week is the $5 broken chair game against Goldy scum (need that trophy back. and Bethune-Cookman, in theory, should be a guaranteed win. After that is a pantsing by Ohio State followed by Illinois which should be one of the 'easier' games left. The last two games will probably be losses though.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NORMA murdered Yankee's effigy so much she fell asleep with his corpse in her jaws. I think this is always the hardest part of a season. You're far enough into it that the excitement has worn off and the physical beating has taken a toll on your body... but there is still so much of the season left that it seems it will never end. I want to assure you all that NORMA will be well rested and ready to tackle the challenges ahead of her!

43498466_10104812828974143_2650979490129248256_n.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Six down, bout to tear into some leftovers J Mikes at the half. Jalin Moore just ended his college career on that TD WOOF

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Dear jamesnathan,

On your guard. Da Flyin' Hawaiians dey comin'.

Signed,

The Hachiko

P.S. Go Bows.

I don't think this will be a good game. But I think it will be very interesting to see what happens and how it plays out for both teams.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Six down, bout to tear into some leftovers J Mikes at the half. Jalin Moore just ended his college career on that TD WOOF

Leftovers? Did you order 2 subs or are you a twink now?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wuf is a human garbage dump. Surprised it wasn't Subway.

I've lived here for 27 years. There used to be a good place in Boulder called Philly Junction that closed about 20 years ago once Boulder went FULL NEEDLEDICK. There are a few places over the years that used Amaroso rolls, but that was a authentic as they got. It's just not a big Philly-influenced food culture.