• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down to the Wawa for an Italian Hoagie)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Dylan McCaffery with a 44 yard TD run? Out ran TJ Edwards to the endzone?

giphy.gif

Brick

i am watching colorado usc and drinking whiskey but the little mang has had a rough few hours. farting up a storm while trying to poop and screaming bloody murder. lil hermano is bundled up and hopefully feeling better.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't wait for Michigan to lay an egg and get cornholed by Ohio State as usual.

The only thing I even know about Ohio state is that if I only followed buckeyenation's fb commentary, they have lost every game.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
The fuck is this WVU statline? How does Grier only throw it 15 times?

cuz he's trashed. got sacked like 20 times and at least half of it was him holding the ball forever and making poor reads.

he got a knee to the head a couple games back and has been pretty shitty since. lots of INTs only covered up by our competition being shit.

I fully expect this to be a 7-5 season

bruin

bruins showing their best offensive performances against Washington and Cal back to back is promising.

Terence Crawford up next on ESPN, HERManos. Might be the best pound for pound fighter In the world. He told Benavidez he’s going to “beat the burritos out of him”. While Jose came back with his girl needs to get on a diet plan (ala she ‘Monique thicccc)

/engage rambling Bruin

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Making your kid repeat 8th grade for FOOTBAWL is the ultimate trog move

I guess it's paid off, he looks just like first rounder TEH DARNOLD

Brick

nd has beaten pitt, ball state, and vandy by a combined 18 points. respond with the most appropriate HILLS gif.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That was the gayest fucking thing I've ever read. Clownzano blows possum cock for ramen packs. Seriously how can that guy look himself in the mirror and think "i'm not the world's biggest asshat". Fuccckkk your face pal

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
CU's playcalling has been pure shit. It's ESPN: the gameplan. Every play has to involve SHENAULT