• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread presented by Ken Bone

Wooly

What a DL push by OSU, Horni didn't even get a throw off.

Might be the best game I have watched this year.

Wooly

R guard was getting beat a lot tonight, Horni should have stepped up into the pocket to get a throw off.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Great. Now I get to hear all these tOSU fans sucking their own dicks until the Michigan game.
Michigan is a paper tiger. I doubt they are undefeated coming into cbus. Bucks still have to go to psu who sucks but they come off a bye and it's a night game. Home vs Nebraska and at East Lansing the week before taking on Michigan. Not murderers row but not a cake walk either.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Michigan is gonna lose to OSU, but no way are they gonna lose before then. Their schedule is so easy. Best team they play is Iowa.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wisconsin doubled the yards they had against Michigan in the first half today.

I also think advanced stats have Michigan favored by more than 2 scores until the OSU game.

Paper tiger doe

Skeeter

Uber felon
Colorado was smoking them until qb got hurt and then they were awful. Whisky qb missed wide open throw after wide open throw at Michigan. Michigan offense struggles big time against them.

I say they lose 1 of the following @ Iowa @ msu or home v indy.

If they are undefeated coming to cbus it will be an awesome game. Glad I have tickets. :thumbsup:

Paper tiger probably too excessive. I don't think theyre as good as Michigan fans think they are. They're really good doe.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Colorado was smoking them until qb got hurt and then they were awful. Whisky qb missed wide open throw after wide open throw at Michigan. Michigan offense struggles big time against them.

I say they lose 1 of the following @ Iowa @ msu or home v indy.

If they are undefeated coming to cbus it will be an awesome game. Glad I have tickets. :thumbsup:

Paper tiger probably too excessive. I don't think theyre as good as Michigan fans think they are. They're really good doe.

Michigan was up at half with Liufau still in the game, but okay. Michigan had stuffed that offense after the first quarter. And CU's backup had -7 total yards in that game, but then went on to put up 500 total yards or something crazy against Oregon. Also, putting up 45 points on that CU defense looks pretty damn good right now.

Hornibook missed one throw that would have been a TD, yeah, but he also threw a couple of bad picks, and his ribs were a fine paste after that game. Wisconsin wouldn't have scored that game except for a crazy interception with a long return.

I'd say Michigan is a notch below Alabama and Ohio State, but they're not far off. If Speight improves in the second half of the season half as much as Rudock did, then they're pretty even with those two teams. I expect MSU and Indiana to give us a scare, but I'd be surprised if any of the other games were even close.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I reel-e hate Michigan but I like the Michigan fans on here. Such a paradox.

I still think you're an asshole though :laughing:

If Michigan gets in trouble in a game, it's because Speight is off and the running game can't get going. But then they might just bring in Peppers to play QB for a series. Other than that, it's hard to see a team who put up 14 on Rutgers like Iowa giving them much trouble. MSU will pull some crazy shit out of their ass for sure to keep it close. Indiana is just such a wild card that I expect it to be close.

Honestly, though, Michigan dominated Wisconsin 2 weeks ago. That game could have easily been 23-0. The fact that Ohio State struggled with them makes me think they're more evenly matched than I thought a couple of weeks ago. The Game probably comes down to which QB has a good day.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Fuck me.

Is there even a rule for what happens if the ref catches the ball? He's part of the field, right? So it's a live ball until it touches the ground. Is he just supposed to spike it?

Or can you run up and try to get it away from him?

bruin

glad no one took my bet about the Bruins winning the south after last week.

just one of those years.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Yeah, and he also told us that Martin Luther King would be disappointed with black people protesting because there are black QB's and corches now.

-YTC

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Yeah, and he also told us that Martin Luther King would be disappointed with black people protesting because there are black QB's and corches now.

-YTC

Do they drug test college foozbawl corches? He always looks stoned out of his gourd and sounds like some hillybilly with extra chromosomes but this just sounds like someone with a traumatic brain injury that's smoked too much dope. What a baboon.

Brick

Oh, Phil. So, what should I order for you now that Tennessee only has jayvee teams left on their schedule? Your bet is almost a lock.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Almost, but no way is it a lock. The Vols could easily gag one to Vandy or Mizzou with the way they play. I will wait until they notch win #9 before I even think about winning.