• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 adv Wed

Downinthebend

Using default uniform, default defense, custom offense didn't even load coin toss decision for me, while before it did.

Downinthebend

I'm not going default offense; if the choice is to fall on concrete or play a 7 qtr game with default concrete wins every time. Let's one more try and if it fails you can just play ai.

Downinthebend

Can you explain how the playbook is the issue? I've played bruin 2x with no issues and I play like 3 ranked play games a week with no issue?

bluejay13

Can you explain how the playbook is the issue? I've played bruin 2x with no issues and I play like 3 ranked play games a week with no issue?

Dynasty has different computer programming to it and is just like this. Doesn't help that they don't make a new game or update the coding for this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downinthebend

Do you have tonight/tomorrow to play it vs ai? I'd prefer if Bruin and others could give input to fix this before going on auto. And I'm not going on default offense, don't know how many different ways I can state that.

bluejay13

Do you have tonight/tomorrow to play it vs ai? I'd prefer if Bruin and others could give input to fix this before going on auto. And I'm not going on default offense, don't know how many different ways I can state that.

Bruin is my rival and knows me better than anyone else here. Your playbook seems to be the problem

Downinthebend

I feel like you (jay) misunderstood me, I'm not claiming that I don't trust you or anything, but I feel like this issue has happened to 2/3 people I played with in dynasty, never versus bruin and never online ranked, and if I want to spend the time it takes to be in his dynasty it would be invaluable to try to Fix the issue rather than do a 1 week bandaid when it does come up

bluejay13

I feel like you misunderstood me, I'm not claiming that I don't trust you or anything, but I feel like this issue has happened to 2/3 people I played with in dynasty, never versus bruin and never online ranked, and if I want to spend the time it takes to be in his dynasty it would be invaluable to try to Fix the issue rather than do a 1 week bandaid when it does come up

Fix the issue now so you can play later with us! We like new blood and I've been looking forward to playing you! You just have to understand the shitty programming via 2014 we have uncovered for playing this game so long

Downinthebend

Fix the issue now so you can play later with us! We like new blood and I've been looking forward to playing you! You just have to understand the shitty programming via 2014 we have uncovered for playing this game so long

Exactly, so like you said earlier your a pro at this so you reset internet and Walter says he has 2-3 playbooks, this is the first I've heard of that, do I literally need to make 3 identical playbooks ? Are there other cheat codes I should know?

bluejay13

Exactly, so like you said earlier your a pro at this so you reset internet and Walter says he has 2-3 playbooks, this is the first I've heard of that, do I literally need to make 3 identical playbooks ? Are there other cheat codes I should know?

Anything on defense that goes from base to 46 is bad news. I don't know what kind of personal changes you got going on but they are pretty funky

Downinthebend

I don't have the time to make 3 playbooks until the weekend, if there's a shorter fix let me know else Walter can put me on auto and I'll make the playbooks this weekend

Walter323

I don't have the time to make 3 playbooks until the weekend, if there's a shorter fix let me know else Walter can put me on auto and I'll make the playbooks this weekend
Don't make them exactly the same. Give each one a little variation

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

EA has decided to hate your playbook, so you should write down everything you have in it and recreate it. I would do it a couple times like Walter said; this guy named TXHusker that used to play on here and knew this game inside and out did the same thing. I only had the playbook issue once, very early into playing on here. I deleted it and recreated it and never had a problem again. I think I've played @NavyHog (?) and his audibles caused the game to end once and he fixed it, so you can ask him what he did too. But when it happened to me, it was the same issue you're having. It would work fine in ranked/unranked, but would fail in ODs. No, it doesn't make any sense, but this is EA and this is an EA programmer:

b7e.jpg

Downinthebend

EA has decided to hate your playbook, so you should write down everything you have in it and recreate it. I would do it a couple times like Walter said; this guy named TXHusker that used to play on here and knew this game inside and out did the same thing. I only had the playbook issue once, very early into playing on here. I deleted it and recreated it and never had a problem again. I think I've played @NavyHog (?) and his audibles caused the game to end once and he fixed it, so you can ask him what he did too. But when it happened to me, it was the same issue you're having. It would work fine in ranked/unranked, but would fail in ODs. No, it doesn't make any sense, but this is EA and this is an EA programmer:

b7e.jpg
Can y'all set me up a test OD that I can just try connecting with this weekend?

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to certain base playbooks as long is it is in same family (air raid,etc )