• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 Thread - You Can't Always Get What You Want.

Brick

All these weird names for kids these days renders their parents "We were gonna name him Joe, but he didn't look like a Joe" stories completely absurd I'm sure.

"Well we were going to name him Marcus but when he came out he looked more like a DaManthontonio"

"We were gonna call him Kyle, but he really seemed more like a Kyler"
he looks like a douchebag, so we decided to name him BAKER

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The game may be tied, but that simultaneous shot of FSU and Miami fans showed more attractive females on the Miami side. Of course, missing was me in the middle, half the U in one hand, half of the chop going in the other.

coogrfan

C96CA18C-B208-498B-B8EF-EF9F06AD1DFB.jpeg

Essence of rivalry game: Sam Houston St vs Stephen F. Austin.

Sam scored a td and got called for unsportsmanlike conduct after the play. They lined up for the ep, missed and got called for a personal foul. The net result was that SHSU wound up kicking off from their own 10. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'll be at the Flyers/Avalanche game tonight, so I'm counting on MI HERMANOS to keep me apprised of the box score and extended highlights of the CHOKIES/NOTRE LAME game.

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao @ ND punting from the 41 only to have it blow up in their face