• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5

Akecheta

@Walter323 unless you can stay up late tonight or tomorrow we need to play Friday.... Or a before school game if you want to get up a little early.

Walter323

Either should work. I've got to help a friend either tonight or tomorrow night. I'll let you know when I find out

Akecheta

I've got a decent player that I told to sign up here on the forum and tried to give him the info for the league.

League name is MWCvsSBC password is nutopia right?

Akecheta

Great game @Walter323

FS pulls off a major upset of the #5 2 weeks in a row, both on the road. This week Wyoming went down 23 - 10. FS found a way to bring Wyomings running game to a grinding halt compared to the 245 yards per game they were averaging, giving up just 72 yards on 33 carries.

uploadfromtaptalk1456960111246.jpg

Walter323

Great game @Walter323

FS pulls off a major upset of the #5 2 weeks in a row, both on the road. This week Wyoming went down 23 - 10. FS found a way to bring Wyomings running game to a grinding halt compared to the 245 yards per game they were averaging, giving up just 72 yards on 33 carries.

View attachment 2471
Just an ugly game for wyoming. You had my run game completely stopped but I had to stick with it because I have 0 faith in my qb. Burley hasn't been the same since he got hurt last season.
Great game on your part, shut me down and I couldn't stop you

Akecheta

Just an ugly game for wyoming. You had my run game completely stopped but I had to stick with it because I have 0 faith in my qb. Burley hasn't been the same since he got hurt last season.
Great game on your part, shut me down and I couldn't stop you

Really the game turned on that first INT. He's a true FR S, that is just killing it, I think that is INT number 3.

bluejay13

I've got a decent player that I told to sign up here on the forum and tried to give him the info for the league.

League name is MWCvsSBC password is nutopia right?

MWCvsSunBelt is the league name or tell him to add Blackshirt22 and send me a message

@bluejay that was a great game. Your guys dropped about 5 or 6 ints. Game would have been a blowout for Texas State. It was an honor to play you again. See you next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluejay13

@bluejay that was a great game. Your guys dropped about 5 or 6 ints. Game would have been a blowout for Texas State. It was an honor to play you again. See you next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good game! I couldn't handle your your passing attack and slippery running back! Good luck the rest of the season!

Akecheta

Damn, I wish I had the extra cash to record these games to my computer and put them on YouTube or something.