• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Jeremy

bruin

Jeremy spoke in class today
Clearly I remember
Pickin' on the boy
Seemed a harmless little fuck
But we unleashed the lion
Gnashed his teeth and bit the recessed lady's breast

Am hurting right now. Had a bit too much to drink last night and I'm currently in my car on my lunch break. It's pretty nice out though. Gameday is heading to Lincoln this week as the Buckeyes come to town. Man, had Fright Night on while watching the Chargers/Texans game yesterday. That film had some homosexual overtones between Chris Sarandon and his "assistant". Cool with me, just never noticed it. What a soundtrack. Also there's a PPV Saturday night between Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter in a Welterweight world title unification. Hope you guys have a good week. Cheers.

Jeremy spoke in
Spoke in
Jeremy spoke in
Spoke in
Jeremy spoke in class today

Notable games:
#12 Penn State at Maryland, 8 EST, FS1 (Friday)
Arizona State at California, 10:30 EST, ESPN (Friday)
Texas Tech at #6 Oklahoma, 12 EST, ABC
#18 Virginia at #10 Notre Dame, 3:30 EST, NBC
#21 USC at #17 Washington, 3:30 EST, FOX
Mississippi State at #7 Auburn, 7:00 EST, ESPN
#5 Ohio State at Nebraska, 7:30 EST, ABC
Washington State at #17 Utah, 10 EST, FS1

a261191b-dc46-46fc-9806-2f2e408e1d11-Nebraskas_Memorial_Stadium_1.jpg

latest

ESPN_Sideline_Reporter_Allison_Williams.jpg

TMV23CTEIRFNPOJBPEW2WJLYAU.jpg

giphy.gif

09.28_Web_1.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Current plans are with ma'colombian lady friend in ma'ami sat night. Maybe can suggest we move venues to a sports bar showing fight, if non-residential venues are still in play, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Looks like the College football action will be best at the 3:30 hour. The good news for you HERMANOS is that THE Florida INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY are IDLE this week so you won't miss out on me bringing you the UPDATES.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan has failed to cover the spread by 14 points its last 6 games (Indiana, OSU, Florida, MTSU, Army, Wisconsin). What a fucking stat.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU got me CARTMAN.gif on the tears of the RAMS TO BIG 12/PAC 12 crowd! ALL WE NEED IS AN ON CAMPUS STADIUM, lol. Loses to something called a Toledo Rocket at home with 12 people in attendance because they are still fucking with the 8:15pm start time that nobody wants to attend! Even the most hardened of my season ticket TROG friends gave theirs away because "we can't find someone to babbysit till 2am"

I also have #NORMUTT training on tracking/murdering multiple hostiles in case @Yankee151 has the ability to deploy decoy versions of hisself

Renegade

Charge on!
Still struggling to get P5 opponents, but we added Boise and BYU. Rumor that there's a couple of PAC-12 agreements soon...possibly Oregon.

Bdub

Utah's RB is out this week and probably QB as well so we screwed. On a positive note, Utes going to play a home and home with Florida in a couple of years. Not that I think Florida will actually follow thru and come to Salt Lake.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Hopefully there aren't as many dumbass antics in the OU-Tech game. CeeDee Lamb should have been benched after the shit he did last year.

Renegade

Charge on!
Utah's RB is out this week and probably QB as well so we screwed. On a positive note, Utes going to play a home and home with Florida in a couple of years. Not that I think Florida will actually follow thru and come to Salt Lake.

They will. They just signed with Colorado as well.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Man all that Red Bull has begun to rot Holgs' brain. It takes some serious stones to just throw in the towel on the rest of an entire season.

Also wtf is with this Mr Popo lookin ass emote in the emote list? :ReelExcited:

bruin

“You fight like a in-shape street fighter.”
“Fight like you can’t swim.”

Errol with some low key good trash talk..

Wolfman21

nc state gonna get fucked in the ass this weekend in Tallahassee. Can't wait to watch Mckay drop back and do his best Mumble from Happy Feet impression with zero pressure on him before throwing off his back foot 10 yds past an open receiver. thank goodness we gave the backup qb a chance in the first 4 games.......oh wait....only 1 drive outside of garbage time in 4 whole games? Ya dont say? Damn...we're fucked

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
nc state gonna get fucked in the ass this weekend in Tallahassee. Can't wait to watch Mckay drop back and do his best Mumble from Happy Feet impression with zero pressure on him before throwing off his back foot 10 yds past an open receiver. thank goodness we gave the backup qb a chance in the first 4 games.......oh wait....only 1 drive outside of garbage time in 4 whole games? Ya dont say? Damn...we're fucked

You are aware the Free $hoe$ Criminoles are still corched by Willie “I didn’t do it” Taggart, right?

bruin

Cackling that Penn State plays tonight.

Didn’t Michigan and tOSU tell the b1g nah? we good on not playing fri nights?