• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Bruins vs Klatt and Huard Super Death Match

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Really hope Penn State lose because Franklin didn't kick that go ahead FG when it was 14-13.

Nailed it.

(To be fair to Franklin, though, he probably made the right decision there. It was on the 24. A 40ish yard field goal is not a gimme.)

Brick

this moron oregon player got a taunting penalty on an incomplete 3rd and 15 pass and cal drove down the field for a TD. walk the fuck home.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait psu lost that game? Lmao

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a great game. Scored a TD with less than a minute left and went for 2 for the win. Had more fun at this game than any SEC game I've been to in 10 years.

Lane's demeanor on the sideline is weird. He rarely ever speaks to anyone other than the headset. No players or corches on the sidelines.

EfJgG25.jpg

Brick

oregon would be so sorry without herbert. this has gotta be the worst collection of skill guys i can remember. no run game. mariota had probably 6-7 skill guys better than anyone on this roster.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
oregon would be so sorry without herbert. this has gotta be the worst collection of skill guys i can remember. no run game. mariota had probably 6-7 skill guys better than anyone on this roster.

That twink RB with no gloves looks pretty fast.

Brick

cristobal just took a fucking timeout because they could not line up correctly for a kickoff. that is a new one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Man, had to go back and look at that CBS article and dying at this:

Meanwhile, comments on Taggart mostly surrounded jealously that he obtained a job like FSU despite not necessarily putting the resume on paper that some others have to this point in their careers.

They're just jealous of that complete ineptitude, babby!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't get why Baldwin's offenses have been so bad there. Especially confusing when Cal's defense has been insanely improved and you consider they inherited a Dykes team.

bruin

Pac-12 is such trash.

Just found out Washington next week at the RB was picked up by FOX at 4:30. Thank fuck as I don’t have to endure Gilmore as the late ESPN game. Texting my dealer now.