• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 prestented by De Dump De Dump like stupid TWITTER babby

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
CHOKIES won’t get blanked but these are the same FUCKING BUMS that show up every time they play a legit opponent.

Brick

Orgeron just needs to get his own players in there.
This is the funniest thing about the hire. An argument could be made that LSU is the easiest school in the country at which to compile a stacked roster regardless of the coach's ability to recruit. Instead, they hire a coach whose *only* above average skill seems to be recruiting. Other than taking ur shirt off boy, of course.

CJ_24

Has there been a single good game today? Is FSU-Wake the only "competitive" game of the day?

:vomit:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
This is the funniest thing about the hire. An argument could be made that LSU is the easiest school in the country at which to compile a stacked roster regardless of the coach's ability to recruit. Instead, they hire a coach whose *only* above average skill seems to be recruiting. Other than taking ur shirt off boy, of course.

Is his recruiting above average? He was the recruiting coordinator here before taking the reigns and the team is decimated on both lines. He made his name recruiting at USC (and Miami?) but take him away from those successful programs under successful head coaches, at Ole Miss for example, and I don't recall him 'crootin above his weight relative to before and after his tenure.

Brick

Is his recruiting above average? He was the recruiting coordinator here before taking the reigns and the team is decimated on both lines. He made his name recruiting at USC (and Miami?) but take him away from those successful programs under successful head coaches, at Ole Miss for example, and I don't recall him 'crootin above his weight relative to before and after his tenure.
I was being nice.

CJ_24

I am not certain whether that UCLA hit was targeting or not. May have been going after the body, and unfortunately caught the Colorado player as he was coming down.

But, it provides me an opportunity to bitch about something I've noticed from FOOTBAW over the past 10 years that I think has contributed to a lot of these hits: No one fucking tackles correctly anymore. That hit is a prime example. The UCLA player lead with his helmet with no intention of wrapping up. He merely tried to "blow up" the receiver. I see this shit a lot.

If he intends to wrap, he'll have his arms out causing him to naturally lead with his shoulder, then he can deliver the hit with just as much force, and will do so without looking like a human missile. It looks even worse when these idiots try to "BIG HIT" only to have the offensive player bounce off of them and keep going because dumb-dumb didn't wrap up.

tl;dr - defensive players need to wrap up when they tackle.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Wow

2477108_B-3756-473_E-8_BE0-_EDAA3_FC0_C96_C.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@come2conquer fuck LSU you fat fuck

Brick

Montez is terrible. Who is the backup?

Cal hasn't shown up at all against Oregon. That had two plays back-to-back, an INT and a TD pass, but outside of that they have looked like trash.

Brick

Oregon is LITRULLY down to one scholarship QB right now. I'm wondering if Herbert may be done for the season, and Alie's head got smashed to the ground and he doesn't look like he knows which planet he's on. Oregon has dominated this game regardless though. This is by far the most impressive they've been this year, and without Herbert and Freeman for most of the game. Both lines have bitch slapped Cal all game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Montez is terrible. Who is the backup?

Cal hasn't shown up at all against Oregon. That had two plays back-to-back, an INT and a TD pass, but outside of that they have looked like trash.

Some scrub freshman