• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - JAR dominates late-night racist shitposting thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Definitely targeting. I think Goodman is the one who tried to kill Falk last year, too.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Targeting is such a cluster fuck. That was clear targeting and no call. PSU player going to catch the ball and is called for targeting. No consistency.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wow, they overturned it because LSU didn't get the snap off apparently. Refs took a good 45 seconds to figure out a call, and LSU couldn't even get set in time for the last play.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Is it me, or has the officiating in tonight's games been a shit show? The missed targeting, pass interference, horse collars, etc. I understand it's a hard gig but still come the fuck on?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Is it me, or has the officiating in tonight's games been a shit show? The missed targeting, pass interference, horse collars, etc. I understand it's a hard gig but still come the fuck on?

Availability is an issue too. I've mentioned a few times here that a friend of mine is a D2 Back Judge. He was asked couple years ago to move up to the MAC but he had to decline because work wouldn't agree to letting him go given the MACation's inconsistent weekly schedule.

PSUEagle

Just imagine what would happen if he and James Franklin played each other.

I give Shaw shit, but at least he's competent IMO (look at his record vs Top 25 teams).

Franklin is now 0-18 against such competition. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Penn State has the cash to fire him even if they wanted to.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I give Shaw shit, but at least he's competent IMO (look at his record vs Top 25 teams).

Franklin is now 0-18 against such competition. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Penn State has the cash to fire him even if they wanted to.

Shaw seems like a great coach except on game day. Let's not forgot how bad Stanford's red zone offense used to be.

Franklin seems like a mediocre coach every day, though.