• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

bruin

Gameday is heading to Eugene for #7 Stanford/#20 Oregon (5:00 PT, ABC) Saturday night. Both Penn State and SC play on Friday. BAMMER welcomes JIMBO to the SEC with 50 lbs of buttsex. (12:30 PT, CBS)

Going over the schedule now and just noticed Boston College are ranked. While Florida State, Nebraska and UCLA are a combined 1-7. Wild times we're living in, hermanos.

Cheers.

/engage

MV5BMDA1MTQ2OGQtZjhjMS00NzhkLTllNDEtZWU0M2I2MWNlMWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2NDA2ODM@._V1_.jpg

010714duck_1280x720.jpg

merlin_132219692_9189f0b7-ec02-4677-956d-7dbc8ec9f4ca-articleLarge.jpg

916-joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-mega-3.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went deer hunting this weekend and Norma was sad/confused that I wasn't home when it was time to go to bed, so she was being restless and moving around a bunch on her little dog bed and kept looking up at the bedroom door for me. So my wife got one of my undershirts out of the dirty laundry and put it on her blanket and she went right to sleep, resting her nose on the armpit :laughing:

44021743094_252fce2a85_b.jpg

I also got a 6 point buck, so @Yankee151 s across the universe divide were snuffed out en masse.

CJ_24

I can't believe they encouraged small chil'ren to watch that. No wonder we're such a violent society.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Thinking ole Brasky should be able to hang tough for a couple quarters and maybe even keep it a game into the 4th but Michigan should be able to win this one going away.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Thinking ole Brasky should be able to hang tough for a couple quarters and maybe even keep it a game but Michigan should be able to win this one going away.

Scott Frost's offense really worries me. His first year at UCF, UCF came in and got 275 yards rushing at 6 yards a pop. Despite going 6/22 passing at 2.5 YPA. Michigan was also terrible at containing Wimbush on scrambles against Notre Dame. Michigan's hybrid LB/S (Hudson) is out for the first half because of targeting, which is not great for stopping a spread run attack. If Martinez plays and is reasonably healthy, I could see Nebraska's offense doing some damage. And I don't really know what to expect from Michigan's offense. Nebraska's sack rate is really good, and that's Michigan's huge weakness.

This is the type of game a good team probably wins 35-17 or so. Not sure Michigan is good enough to do that.

bruin

LOL at USC and the Pac-12 for scheduling a Friday night game. First off, LA teams should never play Week night games at home because of traffic. Then you have playing on a short week after being in Austin. What a shit show the conference of champions has become.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
LOL at USC and the Pac-12 for scheduling a Friday night game. First off, LA teams should never play Week night games at home because of traffic. Then you have playing on a short week after being in Austin. What a shit show the conference of champions has become.

Yeah really. Having a "home" game on a Friday night effectively negates the home field advantage.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Sounds like a fun commute

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Scott Frost's offense really worries me. His first year at UCF, UCF came in and got 275 yards rushing at 6 yards a pop. Despite going 6/22 passing at 2.5 YPA. Michigan was also terrible at containing Wimbush on scrambles against Notre Dame. Michigan's hybrid LB/S (Hudson) is out for the first half because of targeting, which is not great for stopping a spread run attack. If Martinez plays and is reasonably healthy, I could see Nebraska's offense doing some damage. And I don't really know what to expect from Michigan's offense. Nebraska's sack rate is really good, and that's Michigan's huge weakness.

This is the type of game a good team probably wins 35-17 or so. Not sure Michigan is good enough to do that.

Frost made some comments about UCF outhitting Michigan in that game and my pet theory is a comment like that is something that sticks with Harbaugh because he is an autist.

Nebraska should be able to put up some numbers but I have a tough time seeing them sustaining many long drives or being consistent. The O-line has been....suspect at best the last two weeks and now the talent on the other side is going to be a major step up. Michigan should be able to get pressure pretty easily on passes. Nebraska will probably get some sacks but the secondary is pretty suspect, I'd expect Patterson to have a big game in the air. If they can hang onto the ball and not give up a big lead early again they could make things interesting but I don't see a path to victory

Brick

Tonight’s Wazzu/SC would yearn for the WWYPFT chat days. Friday night, what else are we going to be doing?
hey that is yankee's ULG duty. i have wedding anniversary dinner with 9 months preggo brickwife.

CJ_24

There is something weirdly unsettling about Illinois' orange-on-orange-on-orange motif.