• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think you mean Okie State’s defense is getting CUCKED after Habib tells me how improved they are as is Utopia tradition

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, can’t get fooled again

OSU fans are on the 23rd or 24th can't get fooled again

CJ_24

This OU-Army game must create a lot of soul-searching for your standard :oklahoma:. One the one hand, they love themselves some OU footbaw. But on the other hand, They are stand-for-the-anthem-respect-our-troops types. Can they really root against Army, a team composed of . . . our troops.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This OU-Army game must create a lot of soul-searching for your standard :oklahoma:. One the one hand, they love themselves some OU footbaw. But on the other hand, They are stand-for-the-anthem-respect-our-troops types. Can they really root against Army, a team composed of . . . our troops.

You betchur ass they can and do, they just won't be disrespectful about it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Mike Stoops has to have witnessed a murder to still be corching, he'll escape being a scape goat for another week

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Cfx9azSWsAAmr60.jpg

Brick

if oregon finds a way to blow this after coming within a yard of 31-7, brick.yerturb is vindicated babby.

Brick

this is fucking inbelievable. i don't think i have ever seen a game turned on its head so fast.

CJ_24

If any of the Army players had knelt during the anthem, what would have happened? Would :oklahoma:'s head explode?

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I think you mean Okie State’s defense is getting CUCKED after Habib tells me how improved they are as is Utopia tradition

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, can’t get fooled again
Hey, I wasn’t fooled this time, friend. Neither of us getting fooled.

I knew this shit was coming. I’m on the KU wagon baby

CJ_24

Wisconsin has this Taylor kid at Running back. Naturally, with first and goal at the ten, Wisconsin runs back-to-back wide receiver sweeps.