• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

Brick

so i litrully switched from.skycam to regular broadcast to see PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH after herbert ran for that first down because i assume they would just kneel it out

tell them he had it first on twitter
24ea971b6dc5c83b01f606a1e2cc5c1e.jpg

Brick

so.....as i mentioned earlier my brother won $11k on some draftkings one day fantasy thing yesterday by playing a bunch of wvu players basically.

then he bought a bunch of tickets to the 50/50 raffle at autzen (he was at the game) and they announced the winner in the 4th quarter and what do you know, he won $10k. after herbert got that last first down in regulation he told my sister he was gonna go claim it before the booth closed and he would meet her after the game. he missed the fumble and didn't know what the fuck was going on. haha.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh my Christ Virginia tech is the most laughable "major" program ever. What a bunch of fuckbois. Almost as embarrassing as Nebraska and almost* every person from that flyover hovel.

*shats and ech get a pass. I guess plotty too.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Oh my Christ Virginia tech is the most laughable "major" program ever. What a bunch of fuckbois. Almost as embarrassing as Nebraska and almost* every person from that flyover hovel.

VT threw their star DE off the team for a post game altercation in the locker room apparently

Plotty

Tath Meacher

LOL you guess. ️ you too pal.

Never envisioned us being 0-3. Yesterday was just a shit show except the effort again from the boys. It’s just one mental error after another thanks to Mr. Rogers. Legitimately we could be staring down the barrel of 0-7 before the buzzsaw of Bethune-Cookman comes October 27.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
LOL you guess. ️ you too pal.

Never envisioned us being 0-3. Yesterday was just a shit show except the effort again from the boys. It’s just one mental error after another thanks to Mr. Rogers. Legitimately we could be staring down the barrel of 0-7 before the buzzsaw of Bethune-Cookman comes October 27.
Look on the bright side. At least your first game was canceled so you aren't 0-4 with an L to Akron too.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I've never understood the level of delusion with VT fans when it comes to how that program is perceived outside of the Mid-Atlantic. Yes, the 1999 season was pretty magical and the Tyrod Taylor seasons were entertaining but this is a program that's never going to win a NC and isn't a powerhouse so just accept those Belk Bowl invites and enjoy the Chick-Fil-A Kick Off games getting your colons destroyed by Klimpson and Alabama. What's going to be great is when ODU starts poaching recruits now that they're in the FBS and VT is having to fight to get scraps left over in Texas and Florida to fill out their roster. The VT faithful can laugh about that all they want but it's going to happen and I'm going to laugh my dick off when it does.

VT threw their star DE off the team for a post game altercation in the locker room apparently

Trevon Hill is a legit talent that could have gotten his named called on the first day of the NFL draft but decided bitching on Twatter and throwing a fit in the locker room was a better use of his time than seething quietly. Bad Cop Fuente had to send a message and Trevon made hisself an easy choice. Now is when I expect Bud "Drunk Driving Every Weekday" Foster to finally have the vehicular DUI that's been overdue for two decades to put the final nail in the CHOKIES "defensive powerhouse" coffin.

My favorite thing about this VT CHOKIES foozbawl season is that they not only lost a shit ton of talent in the draft they've now lost the only three defensive playmakers they had left by the most CHOKIES way possible. Trevon Hill? Throws a Twatter fit and doesn't bother using the Ambient excuse. Adonis Alexander deciding to impersonate Morris Claiborne BEFORE the NFL Combine instead of turning in stick figure drawings for his independent stufy sociology courses and got taken by the LANDOVER FORESKINZ in the supplemental draft instead of on day one or two of the 2019 NFL draft. Mook Reynolds decided to borrow a page from the Sam Hurd playbook and was stunned to get caught by the Bleaksburg Police Department.

The only thing that could make this season a true shit smashing success to me, to me, would be if our now injured QB decided to rob Rick Woodson's Honda using a Nerf gun as an ode to those Tennessee players that tried to rob the Pilot on Cumberland with a pellet gun back in 2009. Fuck this team forever.

Wooly

Thank you VT. Thank you for taking some of the spotlight off of Nebraska getting destroyed by Michigan. I expected ups and downs for a few years. I was not expecting an 0-3 start. Don't know what to think yet.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Seeing the Mazzone clan firebomb Khalil Tate's potential makes me laugh

Don't worry. Khalil Tate will be back atop the Heisman race once he faces Clancy Pendergast's bend, bend, break, and break some more defense this weekend.