• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 presented by THE GOUT

Brick

P6 yacunts
a4e48cec5e3202b3316de707f7c7f041.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee fans are doing it for a reason. We are protesting Botch Jones. I knelt in protest every time they played Rocky Top. Which was only once since the Vols only beat Umass 17-13.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I've been out of town for 3 of the 4 SC games this year, and had to either follow along on the ESPN app or listen on an old crappy AM radio sitting on the beach on Catalina.......but this thread has been fantastic for Monday lulz each week. The sad obsession that @bruin228 has with the Trojans is glorious.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Coordinators going to do Mora in.

Ulbrich, Polamalu, Bradley.

Tom Bradley should be fired today, tbh. But Mora TOO LOYAL TO HIS MEN.

WELCOME CORCH SCOTT FROST

2016: 91st in YPG, 96th in scoring offense
2017: Offense improves to 5th in YPG and 9th in PPG. Defense drops to 125th in YPG and PPG lol. Nation's passing leader is on a 2-2 team.

GJGE Mora

Brick

JEDD gonna get all the credit for "coaching" Rosen, too. Same way Jim Caldwell "coached" Mannning. After Mora gets fired, someone is gonna overpay for JEDD. He is the college version of all the NASHNUL retread coaches.

Brick

Ok, I'm throwing out a few left field names for UF. Call it the Bold Prediction for coaching hires. I think UF will go for a significant track record as a HC, and I think that rules out Frost, Norvell, most of the other hot hires. I think Dan Mullen's wife hates UF's fanbase, so I think he's not real likely despite being target #1. So here's a few guys I was thinking about that I think could get in on the UF gig: Rich Rodriguez, Pat Fitzgerald, Dino Babers,

Rich Rod - pretty self-explanatory, he's redeemed his Michigan failures at Arizona. I think he's performed about as well as you can there. Runs the sort of offense that UF wants.
Fitzgerald - Seems like a Northwestern lifer, but Bert seemed like a Wiscy lifer too. If he wants a chance to win a natty and is willing to sacrifice his nearly perfect job security, this is a good opportunity.
Babers - Has the HC track record, Syracuse has made significant strides, and if he puts a beatdown on the Noles this weekend, I think he skyrockets up the wishlist, but he needs to finish strong with Cuse this year. A knock on him is that he hasn't been at any of his 3 HC jobs long enough to see if his recruiting is actually good.
Zero fucks given about Nebraska. Frost isn't going there unless they pay him like he's Nick Saban, and he's 7-7 at this point, so they'd be idiots for doing that. And if we have a massive season, he'll have better job opportunities than a school whose glory days are long past and unlikely to return. The expectations are unrealistic, and they will be super unrealistic for the golden boy MNC winning QB to return home.

No illusions about him being here long-term, but I'd put down money he goes somewhere other than Nebraska. He's said he wants to be somewhere that recruits in its back yard, and his wife hates the college town deal. Honestly, I'm more concerned about Arizona State than I am Nebraska.
WIFE CORCH THEORY is 0-2