• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Thread - The Hills Reboot Is Happening.

bruin

The rest is still unwritten?

Some tasty non-con (and conference) matchups are on dock in Week 3. As well as Gennady Golovkin-Canelo Alvarez II on Saturday night for the Middleweight championship of the world. Gameday is cummin to your Cittayy for Ohio State-TCU in Arlington, but will broadcast from TCU's campus.

Notable conference games.
#5 Oklahoma at Iowa State (9:00 AM PT, ABC)
#12 LSU at Auburn (12:30 PT, CBS)
#1 Alabama at Ole Miss (4:00 PT, ESPN)
#10 Washington at Utah (7:00, PT, ESPN)

Non-con slate.
#17 Boise State at #24 Oklahoma State (12:30 PT, ESPN)
#4 Ohio State vs #15 TCU (5:00 PT, ABC)
#22 USC at Texas (5:00 PT, FOX)

I'll be double dosing as the Bruins will be going on at the same time as the PPV. Time to stalk Audrina's IG for reboot hints. ENGAGE, hermanos.

the-hills-cast-mtv-reunion-1534955338.jpg

res.cloudinary.comVY_smxpxc-3c9876684cae5e77acaa8932d1a592356655c2bf.jpg

eminemhigh_medium.gif

Canelo-GGG2_informal-poster-770x770.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401 acting like he didn't know csu won is ma'favorite part of the sim

At the end of BREWFEST I checked ma'phone and saw it was like a 3 score game late in the third and I felt proud of them for keeping it close. Then we went to dinner at this CAJUN restaurant and were sitting on the patio. Then the cannon went off (CSU score) so many times within a few minutes that I thought surely we were at war! A tremendous cheer went up that we could actually hear at the restaurant (about a mile from the stadium) and then the cannon went off again!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
At the end of BREWFEST I checked ma'phone and saw it was like a 3 score game late in the third and I felt proud of them for keeping it close. Then we went to dinner at this CAJUN restaurant and were sitting on the patio. Then the cannon went off (CSU score) so many times within a few minutes that I thought surely we were at war! A tremendous cheer went up that we could actually hear at the restaurant (about a mile from the stadium) and then the cannon went off again!

Why was Arkansas playing at Fort Collins in the first place?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Last time Kansas was favored over a P5 team was October 30, 2010, where they were favored by 17.5 over ISU

They lost 28-16, so you good, Mike

coogrfan

Coogs travel to Lubbock to take on the Fighting Kingsburys. Vegas doesn't have a line as of this writing, but TWWL has TT w/ a 76.6% chance of winning. What am I missing here?

NML

Sorry but the script is that you freak out and post stats and articles about how close Houston is to becoming P5, please try again