• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Thread - Out of Time

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I thought FL QB was targeted, how can he be running around now.

THat is how i would change targeting rule. you throw out defensive player, offensive player who was targeted has to go to sideline to be checked out for CONCUSSIONS from NUETRAL NON CONFERENCE AFFILATED DOCTOR. IF we REALLY WANT TO protect the PLAYERS! Targeted victim needs immediate medical ATTENTION!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
UPDATE: UNH still down 3 has ball on own 10 with 10:41 left. can FIU PANTHERS hold on for win? All of SOUTH FLORIDA on edge of seat.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Conservative coaching strikes again! Coaches really need to get in on analytics. Fucking idiots lol

4th and 1, get the first down and an easier FG for the win. SAD

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how the hell do you miss a 32 yd fg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It’s inexplicable to me that when a game runs over, ESPN doesn’t just immediately cut to the game that’s supposed to be running as soon as the late one ends

Do people really want to hear DAN and TRASH?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
My night of viewing has now simplified to BOXING and TEXAS TECH V> ARIZONA.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How's your 2am treating you my guy

Fading. I guess this Arizona game is over being two scores. This is one of the best shitty matchup saturdays I've ever had. Tysun Furie fight, UFC fight all for the low low sunk cost of my annual ESPN+ subscription. I've made quiche, beef stew, had 2 PB&J's as snacks. It doesn't get much better than this.

HIGHLY ENTERTAINED AND FED.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fading. I guess this Arizona game is over being two scores. This is one of the best shitty matchup saturdays I've ever had. Tysun Furie fight, UFC fight all for the low low sunk cost of my annual ESPN+ subscription. I've made quiche, beef stew, had 2 PB&J's as snacks. It doesn't get much better than this.

HIGHLY ENTERTAINED AND FED.
Sounds like a blast. What do you put in quiche, anyhow?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Sounds like a blast. What do you put in quiche, anyhow?

Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, nutmeg, salt, pepper. I was told I could put potatoes but I didn't. I suppose one could put mushrooms in thur as well. Maybe for my next quiche. I needed to use the round pan I got in my Rachel Ray Bakeware giveaway from the hard rock and my dietician gave me the quiche suggestions.