• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 2!

@NavyHog (Arkansas) vs @Flanntastic (Ohio State)
@ArmyVol (UCLA) vs @jordanc71428 (LSU)
@Wpotty (Florida State) at @bluejay13 (Tennessee)

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at Missouri
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) at SMU (Cowboys Stadium)
@TotalDoubt (Auburn) at Mississippi State
@Walter323 (Georgia) vs Oregon

@NavyHog will be named interim commissioner shortly. I will not be home until Monday night so I will likely have to be put on auto for Week 3 but hopefully I am able to play it.

jordanc71428

@ArmyVol when can you play? tomorrow night around 11 est is good for me if not it will have to be after like 9 on friday and saturday I'm out of town like all day for a bachelor party

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Nebraska beats Rival Missouri 56-41 for the Nebraska-Missouri Bell. Nebraska's offense was dominant in this one, putting up 542 yards on just 54 plays. The Huskers ran 36 times for 292 yards and 4 TD and threw 17 of 17 for 250 yards and 4 TD. Nebraska faced just 3 3rd downs, converted all 3 and converted all of its redzone opportunities except for the one kneeling down inside the 5 to end the game.

Tommy Armstrong was a beast. 17 of 18 for 250 yards, 4 TD and an INT. Terrell Newby ran 17 times for 97 yards and a TD, De'Mornay Pierson-El finally got to play for the first time in 3 seasons and ran 6 times for 103 yards and 2 TD. Jovon Atkins was great as well, running for 37 yards and catching 7 passes for 116 yards and a TD.

Nebraska didn't do much on defense, but AJ Natter was a star at DE. 10 solo tackles, 4 for a loss, 2 of them were sacks.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog has officially been named interim commissioner. Everyone, please follow the commands of the new house madame.

Navy, the next advance would be late Friday night, but I wouldn't have a problem with leaving it open all of Saturday as well. I will be back late Monday night, but I'll have my computer to keep up with the forums and my Week 3 recruiting. I did not put myself on auto yet, but I will for Week 3 if I need to.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
ALCON,

Next advance 10 pm Saturday PM EST or as soon as all games are played.

jordanc71428

@ArmyVol hello? Give me a time please I don't want to drag this on until the last moment. I know you're busy but you need to respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wpotty

@ArmyVol hello? Give me a time please I don't want to drag this on until the last moment. I know you're busy but you need to respond

Try contacting him on XBL. That's where I contacted him. He must not check here it get notifications.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Gran-Torino-quotes-2.gif

jordanc71428

i'm going autopilot i have been online for 2 hours.
Lol dude you weren't even on for the past day and don't respond to the posts on here. I got on after you were on for 1 whole hour and I'll be on all night to play and all day tomorrow. I played the game, but don't act like you were 'waiting' on me

jordanc71428

So @ArmyVol says that he's going on autopilot and then 20 minutes later @jordanc71428 finishes the autopilot game? Win at all costs I guess
Um not hardly, I got on about 10 minutes after he said he had been on for an hour, one whole hour, and sent him a message seeing if he was ready and here's his response @9:40 while he is playing some other dynasty game
1c5e7f919b136634adc36665c7e7feaf.jpg

bluejay13

Um not hardly, I got on about 10 minutes after he said he had been on for an hour, one whole hour, and sent him a message seeing if he was ready and here's his response @9:40 while he is playing some other dynasty game
1c5e7f919b136634adc36665c7e7feaf.jpg

Who took your senior high school pictures? Made you look like a total stud

ArmyVol

#trending
yeah some of us work from 0500-1700 I am not going to quit doing what im doing to appease some online dynasty

jordanc71428

yeah some of us work from 0500-1700 I am not going to quit doing what im doing to appease some online dynasty
That's not what I said moron, I work, go to school full time, and take care of my daughter by myself and I still make time to atleast post if I'm available or not. If you don't have time to do that even then why are you in it?

jordanc71428

Moron why the name calling? I thought this was a civil OD man I don't need this grow up and quit being so childish
Fuck off dude cuz you're sitting there acting like You waited so long for me to play you and then that you are so truly busy that you have no time to post a 2 minute thing. We all work and have lives to do to but we keep up with it and you see the work people put in to this and you shouldn't have joined if you didn't have the time

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@jordanc71428

One more instance where you tell someone to fuck off or call them a moron and your gone. There is a time and a place for kidding around, but you are way over the top. Most of us are adults and are not going to tolerate this behavior.

We can all move past this, and still bust each other's balls, but it's up to you. We can discuss this further with a PM or in this thread.

jordanc71428

Joking around is one thing, but he is definitely childish and that was taking it a little too far.
I am just not the guy to sit back not say anything when someone is gonna try to put me in the wrong, I'm sorry though I went too far. You don't have to worry I'm done posting besides when I'm ready up or when I'm available

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I am just not the guy to sit back not say anything when someone is gonna try to put me in the wrong, I'm sorry though I went too far. You don't have to worry I'm done posting besides when I'm ready up or when I'm available

Answered your PM. Let's ALL just put this behind us and try to practice some of the "Golden Rule" around here. It's not hard to treat someone the way you would like to be treated.