• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread - The Midnight Special

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This LSU offense is tailor made for a 3rd and 18!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
LSU has a passing game coordinator?

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It really is a shame that OS nuked our old forum because I was on the record saying Jamarcus would be complete trash in the NFL and all the LSU stans (there were a lot on Utopia back then before their offense turned to the stuff in food waste barrels behind grocery stores) got so angry.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What is going on with LSU being competent on offense? Gotta be that passing coordinator magic

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao that Texas cryer kid

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
USC's ball security is lady-boy tier. How did these cravens beat Fresno next week? #ptdrr #ntm

Brick

LSU better take advantage of having this young passing game corch this year. cause if they don't promote him to OC he gon be gone quick.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If that chart was my heart rate monitor it would just be flat af. I don’t even give af anymore. Truly. I thought it was that way last year but there must have still been a single ember smoldering inside me. No longer, my friends, no longer. The orange fire burning inside me has been extinguished.

Only the Vol prophet can reignite it. And now I wander aimlessly. Patiently awaiting my savior to emerge.